2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Well Time Has Come!, I move on!
Praetorian
May 19 2010, 06:57 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Awesome bro! Welcome to the best years of your life!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
May 19 2010, 07:17 PM
Instructor
thank you man!!! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Berglmir
May 19 2010, 07:29 PM
GMC:er
I´m happy for the both of you and a very small tip (which is quite obvious but easily forgotten): Treat a woman you love and live with even better than your instruments i.e. you have to practice "living relationships" almost every day - otherwise you get stuck and frustrated.

So good luck - I know you must have some experience in "practicing" smile.gif

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
May 19 2010, 08:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Berglmir @ May 19 2010, 03:29 PM) *
I´m happy for the both of you and a very small tip (which is quite obvious but easily forgotten): Treat a woman you love and live with even better than your instruments i.e. you have to practice "living relationships" almost every day - otherwise you get stuck and frustrated.

So good luck - I know you must have some experience in "practicing" smile.gif

awesome advice man! which never should be forgotten! I'm on that way wink.gif
I think loyalty to your woman, loyalty in every aspect, not only on the obvious, is the best thing you can give for her. anything else is nothing! thank you for your words, means a lot smile.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
May 19 2010, 08:28 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Lian Gerbino @ May 17 2010, 04:31 PM) *
well, I'm so happy, tomorrow I'm going to move on with my beloved girlfriend. new place for me and for my instruments and gear ^^, she's also so happy to share her space with all my stuff LOL.
well, just I wanted to share this great moment of my life with you guys.

Sláinte is saol!

Lian!

this is my unsolicited advice
from someone married now for 12 years
moving in with someone is the most selfish thing you could do- nothing wrong with this,but bottom line is, you like the way she makes( you )feel etc.
now -the only way to make it last is to start doing the opposite-which is
everything you do now,must be selfless
by the way I love being married to the same women and could only wish my good fortune on your relationship

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
May 19 2010, 08:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ May 19 2010, 04:28 PM) *
this is my unsolicited advice
from someone married now for 12 years
moving in with someone is the most selfish thing you could do- nothing wrong with this,but bottom line is, you like the way she makes( you )feel etc.
now -the only way to make it last is to start doing the opposite-which is
everything you do now,must be selfless
by the way I love being married to the same women and could only wish my good fortune on your relationship

another great advice! thank you so much. I was thinking in something quite similar for several month before the moving. smile.gif now I'm putting this on practice.

+Quote Post
audiopaal
May 19 2010, 11:37 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
That's great Lian, congratulations smile.gif

I've been living with my girlfriend for 4 years already.
I wish you all the best mate smile.gif

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
May 20 2010, 02:12 PM
Instructor
thanks a lot audiopaal! smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:21 PM