Changes To Guitar Bushido !
Ben Higgins
Apr 27 2012, 12:15 PM
Instructor
Disciples ! Put down your weapons of choice and join me at the centre of The Temple so I can announce a small change to the way Guitar Bushido will run. I won't keep you long because your hands will start to seize up and you'll begin to shake because of the cold winds.

From now on, there will be 2 groups.. that means 2 threads to follow:

Apprentice & Warrior

Attached Image

Apprentice is the new name for the Beginner thread but it may also include some more challenging Tasks occasionally

Warrior is for intermediate and advanced levels. There's 2 reasons for this. Firstly, the involvement might change from week to week as people have lives and different things going on and and rather than have Tasks going unnoticed (and using up my ideas, haha) there will be a higher chance of activity with both intermediate and advanced members focusing on one Task.

Also, as some of you have noted, a week isn't very long to get to grips with some of the tougher assignments I've given you so I will be aiming to achieve a balance between keeping a challenge but also giving you more chance to actually learn the piece and feel some satisfaction from getting a good performance out of it.

Everything else will be staying the same, it's just the name change is all ! Righto, thank you for your attention.. now back to the guitars !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:16 AM