Wikiwriters Entry : <prs Guitars
steve25
May 16 2008, 10:22 PM
GMC:er
Hi guys, here is my second entry for the Wikiwriters competition here on GMC. This time the topic is PRS guitars and personally i prefer this article to my first one so hopefully Andrew ill agree as well tongue.gif .

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/index.php/PRS_Guitars

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JVM
May 16 2008, 10:34 PM
Learning Roadie
Very nice! The only thing I could say would be maybe instead of saying "paul reed smith" every instance of his name, you could just say Smith, but thats very minor.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
steve25
May 16 2008, 10:39 PM
QUOTE (JVM @ May 16 2008, 10:34 PM) *
Very nice! The only thing I could say would be maybe instead of saying "paul reed smith" every instance of his name, you could just say Smith, but thats very minor.

Thanks JVM. You're right about the smith thing, that's 10 second job to change but i'm not sure if i'm allowed after i've posted it before Andrew has seen it so i better leave it for now tongue.gif

This post has been edited by steve25: May 16 2008, 10:39 PM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 16 2008, 10:41 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (steve25 @ May 16 2008, 09:39 PM) *
Thanks JVM. You're right about the smith thing, that's 10 second job to change but i'm not sure if i'm allowed after i've posted it before Andrew has seen it so i better leave it for now tongue.gif

You may! The more changes you make before he grades it - the better! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
May 17 2008, 01:23 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ May 16 2008, 05:41 PM) *
You may! The more changes you make before he grades it - the better! smile.gif

Agreed! It may take me a few hours to get to your articles, so if you have feedback and can make inmprovements in that time that's fine!

This gets a 5!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
steve25
May 18 2008, 01:35 PM
Thanks Andrew, i'm glad both of my entries so far have received 5s, my next one will be very much GMC related smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:51 AM