Questions Song
daman23
Jul 22 2011, 09:32 PM
GMC:er
Hello, what scale is in this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA0KoQOjbxU...feature=related
How do I get backing track? Can I remove the guitar sound? possible?

How can I guess my way to it?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 22 2011, 10:53 PM
Instructor
First thing - the time signature is 7/8 (divided like this: 123 12 12, try and count listening to the piano backing) the approach that i would use would be to first figure out the harmony played by the piano.

I never tried it, but after i finish with the stuff i have to work on till the end of July, I'll give it a good listen and let you in on the harmonic progressions of the song if I can figure them out myself tongue.gif

Cheerios!

http://www.marcosfogli.com/

Marco has his backing tracks for sale - check it out smile.gif it would help a lot when listening wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
daman23
Jul 23 2011, 12:08 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 22 2011, 09:53 PM) *
First thing - the time signature is 7/8 (divided like this: 123 12 12, try and count listening to the piano backing) the approach that i would use would be to first figure out the harmony played by the piano.

I never tried it, but after i finish with the stuff i have to work on till the end of July, I'll give it a good listen and let you in on the harmonic progressions of the song if I can figure them out myself tongue.gif

Cheerios!

http://www.marcosfogli.com/

Marco has his backing tracks for sale - check it out smile.gif it would help a lot when listening wink.gif

Okej not really into theory after quitting classical guitar. I learned the spanish "Leyenda" as a final classic exam before hitting elecrtic, but then my teatcher quit =( So Im learning on my own. Im playing simple stuff with others but learn hard techniques here at GMC.

Anyway, gonna put a new project thread about this song.

Also I will buy backing tracks? Do I get them all? I hope marco still sells them cause I just payed him =)

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 23 2011, 07:10 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (daman23 @ Jul 22 2011, 11:08 PM) *
Okej not really into theory after quitting classical guitar. I learned the spanish "Leyenda" as a final classic exam before hitting elecrtic, but then my teatcher quit =( So Im learning on my own. Im playing simple stuff with others but learn hard techniques here at GMC.

Anyway, gonna put a new project thread about this song.

Also I will buy backing tracks? Do I get them all? I hope marco still sells them cause I just payed him =)

Mate, if you want to learn something, it doesn't matter how simple or complicated it is, but if you understand the theory behind it, you'll be much more confident and you'll know what you're doing there. Marco's songs are progressive oriented so they have thick theory behind them - they'll provide awesome learning experience once you get to understand what's behind them. I guess you already knew that, but i just wanted to remind you wink.gif Let me know once you get the tracks and we'll analyze them if you wish!

+Quote Post
daman23
Jul 23 2011, 01:15 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 23 2011, 06:10 AM) *
Mate, if you want to learn something, it doesn't matter how simple or complicated it is, but if you understand the theory behind it, you'll be much more confident and you'll know what you're doing there. Marco's songs are progressive oriented so they have thick theory behind them - they'll provide awesome learning experience once you get to understand what's behind them. I guess you already knew that, but i just wanted to remind you wink.gif Let me know once you get the tracks and we'll analyze them if you wish!

Yes I know I just said I will need some help with the theory!
Why isnt all this backing tracks flooding over the internet? Is it impossible to upload them perhaps?
I Hope I get all backing tracks of "New Hope" album.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 23 2011, 01:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (daman23 @ Jul 23 2011, 12:15 PM) *
Yes I know I just said I will need some help with the theory!
Why isnt all this backing tracks flooding over the internet? Is it impossible to upload them perhaps?
I Hope I get all backing tracks of "New Hope" album.

IS IT OUT ALREADYYY biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif oh myyy biggrin.gif i know that the new one is called ReMarcoble tongue.gif or is it New Hope?

+Quote Post
daman23
Jul 23 2011, 03:36 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 23 2011, 12:29 PM) *
IS IT OUT ALREADYYY biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif oh myyy biggrin.gif i know that the new one is called ReMarcoble tongue.gif or is it New Hope?

?

My question was: If its possible to get buy all his backing tracks, why isnt every one uploaded on different websites?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 23 2011, 08:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (daman23 @ Jul 23 2011, 02:36 PM) *
?

My question was: If its possible to get buy all his backing tracks, why isnt every one uploaded on different websites?

Oh, probably folks just didn't want to disrespect Marco by throwing his stuff around the internet, or I have no clue.. Did you purchase all the backing tracks on the album?

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- daman23   Questions Song   Jul 22 2011, 09:32 PM
- - Cosmin Lupu   There are some programs that can remove a certain ...   Jul 22 2011, 10:03 PM
|- - daman23   QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 22 2011, 09:03 P...   Jul 22 2011, 10:26 PM
nnn
|- - daman23   QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 23 2011, 07:56 P...   Jul 24 2011, 01:41 AM
|- - Cosmin Lupu   QUOTE (daman23 @ Jul 24 2011, 12:41 AM) Y...   Jul 24 2011, 06:53 AM
|- - daman23   QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 24 2011, 05:53 A...   Jul 24 2011, 06:13 PM
|- - Cosmin Lupu   QUOTE (daman23 @ Jul 24 2011, 05:13 PM) H...   Jul 24 2011, 10:23 PM
|- - daman23   QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 24 2011, 09:23 P...   Jul 25 2011, 03:32 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
- - Ivan Milenkovic   Unfortunately I don't have a guitar with me he...   Jul 24 2011, 11:48 AM
- - daman23   We have to do this on our own =) "Hi sadly I ...   Jul 27 2011, 04:29 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Nice song! I had never heard Marco's music...   Jul 27 2011, 04:31 PM
|- - daman23   QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 27 2011, 03...   Jul 27 2011, 09:29 PM
nnn
- - daman23   Anything new? Im hoping I will be able to chat wit...   Jul 31 2011, 12:03 AM
- - Ben Higgins   Hey Daman, after our chat I went away and listened...   Dec 30 2011, 04:02 PM
- - ElHombre   Thanks a lot, I was stuck at 1:29, made some progr...   Dec 30 2011, 04:45 PM
- - Ben Higgins   QUOTE (ElHombre @ Dec 30 2011, 03:45 PM) ...   Dec 30 2011, 06:14 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:35 AM