Gmc Collaborations
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 15 2012, 10:14 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
GMC Collaborations
We usually call them 'collabs'

What is a collaboration?
Collaborations are initiated by instructors on their personal boards. You are provided with a piece of music (aka backing track) for you to play over. Each collaboration is unique - and the goal is usually to jam over the backing track following tips given by the instructor. Collaborations can be video-only, audio-only or a combination of both.

Who can enter a collaboration?
Collaborations are for fun and your level of playing doesn't matter! Taking part in GMC collaborations is very similar to playing in a band. The coolest collabs done in video format get featured on the GMC homepage and receive over 70 000+ views on YouTube - which is almost like playing in front of a concert stadium audience! Again - players of all levels are more than welcome. It is all for fun and learning - so don't be shy! After the collaboration is over, the instructor provides tips & feedback on your performance - and you will be able to enjoy a unique piece of music.

HOW TO ENTER A COLLABORATION :

1. Check this list for currently active collaborations

2. Read the instructor's opening post with instructions and download the backing track provided

3. Record your jamming over the backing track and submit your takes in the collaboration thread

Now - let's jam together! cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:25 PM