3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Interester In Joining A Virtual Band, -ll-
Nimrandir
Sep 29 2009, 12:12 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (superize @ Sep 29 2009, 08:15 AM) *
Hearts on fire is my favorite HF song..... what do you say about that

I say great! biggrin.gif Let's do it!

Now we need to transcribe it and divide the parts. Or does anybody have tabs for it? rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
superize
Sep 29 2009, 01:22 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (Nimrandir @ Sep 29 2009, 01:12 PM) *
I say great! biggrin.gif Let's do it!

Now we need to transcribe it and divide the parts. Or does anybody have tabs for it? rolleyes.gif

I know the rythm part and getting tabs for it is easy

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Sep 29 2009, 02:05 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I've just found the bass tabs but need to check them if they are correct when I'm home from school. I'm just going to post the link here, otherwise I wont find it when I'm home. tongue.gif

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/h/hamm...n_fire_btab.htm

edit: et voila I'm home biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Mrblomme: Sep 29 2009, 05:52 PM

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Sep 29 2009, 05:54 PM
Doesnt someone have the guitarpro of all instruments?

btw it would be good to have eachothers MSN. wink.gif
just put it in PM or something smile.gif

This post has been edited by Mrblomme: Sep 29 2009, 09:27 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nimrandir
Sep 29 2009, 10:59 PM
Well, the guitar pro can be found also on UG smile.gif Here's the link:
Hearts on Fire

By the way, are all those 15/16 and 17/16 bars correct?

+Quote Post
Marabou
Sep 29 2009, 11:23 PM
QUOTE (Nimrandir @ Sep 29 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Well, the guitar pro can be found also on UG smile.gif Here's the link:
Hearts on Fire

By the way, are all those 15/16 and 17/16 bars correct?

Hey, sorry for the very, very late reply i just hope theres still a spot left for me in the virtual band? And also i love Powermetal more than anything else smile.gif Hammerfall was my first influence i would gladly join if could but i understand if i cant since i replied this late you might have found someone else already.

+Quote Post
superize
Sep 30 2009, 06:42 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (Marabou @ Sep 30 2009, 12:23 AM) *
Hey, sorry for the very, very late reply i just hope theres still a spot left for me in the virtual band? And also i love Powermetal more than anything else smile.gif Hammerfall was my first influence i would gladly join if could but i understand if i cant since i replied this late you might have found someone else already.

I think we could try to do it with 3 guitars

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Nimrandir
Oct 1 2009, 02:47 PM
QUOTE (superize @ Sep 30 2009, 08:42 PM) *
I think we could try to do it with 3 guitars

I agree! smile.gif And later, when we'll be doing original stuff, the more members we have the more ideas we get smile.gif

Now we need to arrange this for 3 guitars. Marabou, can you play the solo? If yes, we can harmonize it and play together (if it will sound good of course smile.gif ).
One more question is - are we going to get a vocalist for this one? If no, I can play the vocal line on guitar, but again we'll have to see if it sounds any good smile.gif

And the last question - we need a backing for it; as I understood there is no synth in this track so we only need to program drums. I can do it but I'm bad at it, is there anybody willing to take this job?

Ok, that was not the last question biggrin.gif We need a name for our band. Any ideas? smile.gif

PS I'm learning the solo now, the only problem is that I've never done sweep picking before so I need some time to speed it up, but the sweeps here are actually quite slow, so I'll be ready soon smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Oct 1 2009, 04:43 PM
Hmmm well vocal line would be great but I dont know if someone wants to do that here?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marabou
Oct 4 2009, 07:23 PM
QUOTE (Nimrandir @ Oct 1 2009, 01:47 PM) *
I agree! smile.gif And later, when we'll be doing original stuff, the more members we have the more ideas we get smile.gif

Now we need to arrange this for 3 guitars. Marabou, can you play the solo? If yes, we can harmonize it and play together (if it will sound good of course smile.gif ).
One more question is - are we going to get a vocalist for this one? If no, I can play the vocal line on guitar, but again we'll have to see if it sounds any good smile.gif

And the last question - we need a backing for it; as I understood there is no synth in this track so we only need to program drums. I can do it but I'm bad at it, is there anybody willing to take this job?

Ok, that was not the last question biggrin.gif We need a name for our band. Any ideas? smile.gif

PS I'm learning the solo now, the only problem is that I've never done sweep picking before so I need some time to speed it up, but the sweeps here are actually quite slow, so I'll be ready soon smile.gif

Great! XD sure i´ll give the solo a try does´t sound to complicated. And for names... didn´t think about that ohmy.gif.. i´ll tell you guys if i come up with any.

QUOTE (Mrblomme @ Oct 1 2009, 03:43 PM) *
Hmmm well vocal line would be great but I dont know if someone wants to do that here?

My singing is horrible so i think i´ll pass

This post has been edited by Marabou: Oct 4 2009, 07:52 PM

+Quote Post
Marabou
Oct 4 2009, 07:51 PM
QUOTE (Mrblomme @ Oct 1 2009, 03:43 PM) *

Oh you meant on guitar ^^ sorry i didn´t quite connect there at first, sure i could try and do that on guitar on the parts where he sings and then i can play along with the track on the other parts and we can try to harmonize the solo like you guys said before.

This post has been edited by Marabou: Oct 4 2009, 08:21 PM

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Oct 4 2009, 10:09 PM
Learning Tone Guru
I would be interested in doing vocals, if noone of you is planning to do that already smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Oct 4 2009, 10:19 PM
QUOTE (Dexxter @ Oct 4 2009, 11:09 PM) *
I would be interested in doing vocals, if noone of you is planning to do that already smile.gif

That would be cool! You have some soundclips or vids to show your singing?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nimrandir
Oct 4 2009, 10:49 PM
QUOTE (Dexxter @ Oct 5 2009, 12:09 AM) *

That would be really great! smile.gif I'm not planning to sing for sure tongue.gif

Update : I've pretty much learned all the guitar parts, and at last figured out the best way to tackle those sweeps, so a couple more days of polishing and I'll be ready to record! smile.gif One question though : don't you mind if I change solo a bit (if you look at the gp file I've given, I'd like to change bar 58 by playing something with 32nd notes instead of 16th triplets, but based on the same notes and shapes)?

So two open questions atm are:
1) Name of the band;
2) Who can do the backing?

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Oct 4 2009, 10:52 PM
I'll start to learn the song tomorrow on my bass!
Solo you have to discuss with guitarists. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Oct 4 2009, 10:58 PM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (Mrblomme @ Oct 4 2009, 11:19 PM) *
That would be cool! You have some soundclips or vids to show your singing?

No, sorry. I can try recording something.. maybe tomorrow smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Oct 4 2009, 11:21 PM
QUOTE (Dexxter @ Oct 4 2009, 11:58 PM) *
No, sorry. I can try recording something.. maybe tomorrow smile.gif

Looking forward to it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marabou
Oct 5 2009, 11:04 PM
Wow it would be completely awesome if you could sing dude. Also i dont mind if you change the solo but if we are going to do it in harmonies could you post me the changes you made, mate? And should we share our E-mail/MSN information? Also i thought of some cool band names and came up with these, dont feel like your cruel if you tell me the names blow just shout it out loud i dont really care i just want to know if you like them or not smile.gif
Hoping you guys were looking for Powermetalish names i picked the following:

IronAura I.A
OceanVein O.V
Teutorium T.M
Flame Era F.E

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Oct 5 2009, 11:05 PM
I'm trying to make a drumbackingtrack, I'm not really great at it but I'm trying. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
superize
Oct 8 2009, 09:41 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Sorry if i have been a little absint but i now the rythm part for this song by hart so whenever you guys are ready to record i am ready

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:02 AM