Lesson Request: Steve Vai Tapping
g-forcelover
Sep 14 2008, 08:20 PM
GMC:er
I really need help learning Steve's tapping tecniques, could you please do a lesson on it? I have a video it comes at 4:30. also, there is some tapping in the song fire garden suite like that, but I dn't have a video, or know where its at in the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5BrE1Pi5cU

Thanks!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by g-forcelover: Sep 14 2008, 08:20 PM

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 17 2008, 09:45 PM
Learning Rock Star
That's some serious tapping... If that could be converted into a lesson, I'd worship you Marcus tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Sep 20 2008, 08:39 AM
Instructor
Thanks for the request! smile.gif

I guess I could make a lesson with that kind of tapping, but we have other instructors who would do a lesson like that 1000 times better. Juan M Valero, for example, uses it a lot and he's very good at it too! Actually I think he already made a tapping lesson in that style here...

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:32 PM