Ulrik
Jul 15 2012, 10:24 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 15 2012, 11:20 AM) *
Hell yeah man, that works ! smile.gif

Glad to have you on the collab !! biggrin.gif

Thanks, glad to have a weekend with time to play alot

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jul 15 2012, 11:47 AM
Learning Guitar Lord
How am I supposed to play a solo on this when I have a REC take of it not so long ago which is in my head and fingers and which I can't force myself to forget since that is probably the best solo you can play over this ? smile.gif smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 15 2012, 12:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jul 15 2012, 11:47 AM) *
How am I supposed to play a solo on this when I have a REC take of it not so long ago which is in my head and fingers and which I can't force myself to forget since that is probably the best solo you can play over this ? smile.gif smile.gif

Maybe that is the demon that you have to slay ?? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jul 15 2012, 01:14 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 15 2012, 11:43 AM) *
Maybe that is the demon that you have to slay ?? tongue.gif

Oh man, I can't defeat my demons sad.gif
But you sir are not allowed to play any licks from TT ok ? smile.gif I really would like to see you come up with something as great..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 15 2012, 01:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Jul 15 2012, 01:14 PM) *
Oh man, I can't defeat my demons sad.gif
But you sir are not allowed to play any licks from TT ok ? smile.gif I really would like to see you come up with something as great..

Don't worry, I won't revisit my own licks !! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Jul 20 2012, 09:27 PM
Learning Rock Star
Now I did the audio. I changed the little tapping part a bit and put an ekstra note in the finishing riff.

So I just need to do a cool demonic video

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 21 2012, 10:20 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ulrik @ Jul 20 2012, 09:27 PM) *
Now I did the audio. I changed the little tapping part a bit and put an ekstra note in the finishing riff.

So I just need to do a cool demonic video

That is such a great solo, really atmospheric ! Did you double track the solo or is it an effect you used ? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Jul 21 2012, 09:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jul 21 2012, 11:20 AM) *
That is such a great solo, really atmospheric ! Did you double track the solo or is it an effect you used ? smile.gif

Yes doubled it smile.gif

Thanks, this is what I feel is my level of playing.
REC i s fine, but being creative myself feels much better

This post has been edited by Ulrik: Jul 21 2012, 09:18 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 22 2012, 11:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ulrik @ Jul 21 2012, 09:18 PM) *
REC i s fine, but being creative myself feels much better

I would agree with you.. being creative is the best part of being a guitarist. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 22 2012, 01:48 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
After "Todd the Torturer" tortured any possible demons out of me last night in the video chat I recorded a new take.
I used some of the crazy tapping stuff from the chat, so maybe I was possessed by the Todd demon.
And just for you Ben, I put on my Demon Slayer costume...

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Demon_Slayer_collab_nbt.mp3 ( 1.47MB ) Number of downloads: 80
Attached File  Demon_Slayer_collab_wbt.mp3 ( 1.6MB ) Number of downloads: 83

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Jul 22 2012, 02:12 PM
Learning Rock Star

Whoa I need to come up with some even more demonic!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 22 2012, 02:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 22 2012, 01:48 PM) *

Christian, from now on I want you to wear this costume in every collab !! laugh.gif

This is awesome.. and so is the solo ! biggrin.gif

And did I hear Cra..... nah, probably jut my imagination ! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 23 2012, 11:14 AM
Instructor
Hey Guys, just to remind you not to forget to send me the download links to your videos ok ? smile.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Jul 23 2012, 11:36 AM
Learning Tone Master
Ok, let's go!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 23 2012, 12:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Jul 23 2012, 11:36 AM) *
Ok, let's go!

This is a great take, great vibrato and control here !! Love the video too cool.gif

+Quote Post
gregc1
Jul 26 2012, 12:52 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Here's my take. I'd like to refine it a little more but I'll be pretty busy over the next few days and wanted to go ahead with it since the deadline is getting close. Sounds like I had similar ideas as H4H, just not executed as well. wink.gif

Ben, I've attached the audio files below but what is the best way to get the video to you as far as sites where I can put the video and send you a link to the file?

The other takes sound great and I know Mr. Higgins will add his special touch too so I'm looking forward to the final product. Have a good one guys!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  demoncollab.mp3 ( 717.55K ) Number of downloads: 81
Attached File  demoncollab_noback_dry.mp3 ( 707.35K ) Number of downloads: 78

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Jul 26 2012, 12:57 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Jul 26 2012, 12:52 PM) *

damn that is good, mate. that's slaying demons all day long!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jul 26 2012, 12:59 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Very cool Greg smile.gif congrats. I enjoyed it, it is tasty but also pretty wild smile.gif
Unfortunately I can't contribute to this collaboration sad.gif I still can't record myself so that I have good quality audio and video together.. I hopefully will fix that sometime soon though..
Cheers..

--------------------

+Quote Post
gregc1
Jul 26 2012, 01:18 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Thanks Bleez and Opeth!

Bleez, this style is not really my forte but I'm glad it had a "demonic" sound to it and Opeth, thanks man, looking forward to hearing your crazy shredding in these too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 26 2012, 04:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Jul 26 2012, 12:52 PM) *
Here's my take. I'd like to refine it a little more but I'll be pretty busy over the next few days and wanted to go ahead with it since the deadline is getting close. Sounds like I had similar ideas as H4H, just not executed as well. wink.gif

Ben, I've attached the audio files below but what is the best way to get the video to you as far as sites where I can put the video and send you a link to the file?

The other takes sound great and I know Mr. Higgins will add his special touch too so I'm looking forward to the final product. Have a good one guys!

Holy Diver... that is a great take ! biggrin.gif

You can upload your vid file to Rapdishare and then when it's done it'll give you a link which you can send me in a p.m.

I likey a lot. When we're done with this collab, there will be no Demons in this land. All the Exorcists will be out of a job.. wink.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:03 AM