> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Bon Jovi Style 7: Rock & Roll - Rhythm & Solo, Lesson By Lucio Antolini
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 2 ] ** [40.00%]
7 [ 2 ] ** [40.00%]
8 [ 1 ] ** [20.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 5

transformer
Jan 23 2012, 07:00 PM
GMC:er
Original lesson: Bon Jovi Style 7: Rock & Roll - Rhythm & Solo by Lucio Antolini

I do have amplitude and I tried to get the same sound but for some reason, it didn't sound the same as his. So, I used guitar rig 5 and the 94 rock solo preset for both solo and rhythm.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 28 2012, 11:51 PM
Instructor
Well, there are more elements on which you have to work a little more! On the first place - bending,is not stable and almost led to false.
Unwanted notes - too much distortion leads to such errors, which may bother a lot :/. You've got very good advice above, and it remains only to practice smile.gif !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:10 PM