> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Gmc (you're Gonna Love It) Video Collab, Let's make a HIT! :D
quadrium
Nov 27 2011, 11:14 PM
Learning Tone Master
Here is the dry recording Gab smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  GMC_Hit_Dry.mp3 ( 4.21MB ) Number of downloads: 139

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 28 2011, 09:23 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (SCProphet @ Nov 26 2011, 10:59 AM) *
Lyrical Idea

Welcome to GMC
Grab Your Guitar
and play with Me.

Cool one - keep them coming!

QUOTE (Nimrandir @ Nov 22 2011, 04:21 PM) *
Here's a little sketch of what I meant. Not perfectly clear, but you get the idea smile.gif.

If you like it, I can make a better version and also record video (a bit problematic, as I have nothing to record it with at the moment biggrin.gif ). It seems I have to change the strings, these are sounding a little dull.

What an amazing solo - wow! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Nov 25 2011, 03:38 PM) *
Here are my takes (both dry) :
[attachment=25452:Full_Mix.mp3]
[attachment=25453:Dry_Bass.mp3]
(I'll send you .wav files through email)

Let me know when we get to the video recording phase smile.gif

Excellent Bogdan - real bass will raise quality!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 28 2011, 05:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (quadrium @ Nov 27 2011, 07:14 PM) *
Here is the dry recording Gab smile.gif

Cool man!! thanks a lot!!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Nov 28 2011, 05:29 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 1 2011, 11:28 AM
GMC Founder
I hate to be the one delaying this - but here is a progress report:

I have pretty much lyrics/vocals down for the first half of the song....and I think it's going to rock! Now I just have to practice it some and then record.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 1 2011, 05:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Dec 1 2011, 07:28 AM) *
I hate to be the one delaying this - but here is a progress report:

I have pretty much lyrics/vocals down for the first half of the song....and I think it's going to rock! Now I just have to practice it some and then record.

AMAZING!! Can't wait to hear you singing this one!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 1 2011, 06:35 PM
Instructor
My take should be done soon as well, PC is currently "under siege" smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 1 2011, 09:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Dec 1 2011, 02:35 PM) *
My take should be done soon as well, PC is currently "under siege" smile.gif

Cool Ivan! Thanks for reporting! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 6 2011, 03:23 PM
GMC Founder
Vocals draft:

http://soundcloud.com/kristoferdahl/kris-draft1

GMC
We're talking hard...and rocking hard!
You don't know who the hell we are

Day and night, we make it right
And who's to say we've gone too far?

Practice - makes us better
Practice - gives us the strength we need
Practice - you know that we are ready
Practice - That's right baby, 'cause do you know who we are? (We are GMC)

We're flying far away
To the promised land of 'Axe n Shred'
It's time to set the sails

We're loving it, kicking it, playing it and doing it all at...

...GMC!

-------------------

It's still very rough and experimental + I couldn't use the cool sounding backing (but Gabe will fix that easily).

The chorus ("we're flying...") needs more climax and power to work - I am hoping some [guitar?] dubbing will do the trick.

Also during the "Practice" part it would be really cool if we could get vocal takes from as many people as possible (no singing required - just shout "practice" four times, that's it)

Gabe has the final word though, and I will be sending him my files this evening. So let's wait and hear what he says about this ( I am hoping he won't tell me to start all over unsure.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 7 2011, 01:56 AM
Instructor
hahahah this is fantastic man!! I love it! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I like your voice and expression on this one... this will be epic!

yes guys! We need many takes of you shouting "Practice"!! Who could record it? We will also need videos of you shouting that word.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 7 2011, 02:07 AM
GMC:er
I'm still working on my take! :*( I hope I'm not too late, I was just completing the OZZY COLLAB. Is there still time?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 7 2011, 07:02 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 6 2011, 10:07 PM) *
I'm still working on my take! :*( I hope I'm not too late, I was just completing the OZZY COLLAB. Is there still time?

Great man! There is still time!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 7 2011, 08:35 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 7 2011, 01:02 AM) *
Great man! There is still time!

Should this be guitar stuff only? I just got a guitar shaped midi controller and thought I'd throw it in smile.gif But I get that it's a GUITAR promo so maybe not a great idea? Just curious smile.gif

I think I might try something different on guitar, maybe accoustic, classical, mandolin, etc.

P.S. what are you going to put on the dry guitar tones once they are in the mix?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 7 2011, 07:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 7 2011, 04:35 AM) *
Should this be guitar stuff only? I just got a guitar shaped midi controller and thought I'd throw it in smile.gif But I get that it's a GUITAR promo so maybe not a great idea? Just curious smile.gif

I think I might try something different on guitar, maybe accoustic, classical, mandolin, etc.

P.S. what are you going to put on the dry guitar tones once they are in the mix?

hey! feel free to record whatever you think it will be amazing! I ask for the dry guitar (besides a processed one) to use it in the cases that I think that the sound is poor or need some adjustment to make it fit in the song. This is video collab but you can use your midi controller if you want... I don't think that it could be a problem.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 8 2011, 05:49 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 7 2011, 01:25 PM) *
hey! feel free to record whatever you think it will be amazing! I ask for the dry guitar (besides a processed one) to use it in the cases that I think that the sound is poor or need some adjustment to make it fit in the song. This is video collab but you can use your midi controller if you want... I don't think that it could be a problem.

Gotcha smile.gif I'll maybe submit a guitar take with distortion and otherwise dry as well as all the way dry one. That way if it works, as it you can use that but if not the clean one is there too.

The midi controller has been wads of fun smile.gif Playing piano and strings on guitar is pretty fun.

+Quote Post
Nimrandir
Dec 9 2011, 05:46 AM
What's the deadline for this collab? I'd like to contribute more, but at the moment I don't have much time (as the end of academic term is nearing).

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 9 2011, 11:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 8 2011, 01:49 AM) *
Gotcha smile.gif I'll maybe submit a guitar take with distortion and otherwise dry as well as all the way dry one. That way if it works, as it you can use that but if not the clean one is there too.

The midi controller has been wads of fun smile.gif Playing piano and strings on guitar is pretty fun.

Great mate! smile.gif

QUOTE (Nimrandir @ Dec 9 2011, 01:46 AM) *
What's the deadline for this collab? I'd like to contribute more, but at the moment I don't have much time (as the end of academic term is nearing).

We still have time... when do you think that you could post your take?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 10 2011, 02:42 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hey Gab,

I have a really interesting idea smile.gif Besides the guitar video that i am gonna shoot i can play the verse drum parts on a guitar hero drums(not with real drum sound, just a rhythm, after muting the audio it's gonna look like i play the real drums biggrin.gif ) and shoot a video. And since there are no guitars in that section maybe you can put that video as a background while Kris singing. What do you say? smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 10 2011, 08:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (quadrium @ Dec 9 2011, 10:42 PM) *
Hey Gab,

I have a really interesting idea smile.gif Besides the guitar video that i am gonna shoot i can play the verse drum parts on a guitar hero drums(not with real drum sound, just a rhythm, after muting the audio it's gonna look like i play the real drums biggrin.gif ) and shoot a video. And since there are no guitars in that section maybe you can put that video as a background while Kris singing. What do you say? smile.gif

hahah that's a great idea!! Please do it! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 10 2011, 08:50 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 6 2011, 03:56 PM) *
hahahah this is fantastic man!! I love it! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I like your voice and expression on this one... this will be epic!

yes guys! We need many takes of you shouting "Practice"!! Who could record it? We will also need videos of you shouting that word.

Can I shout it into my guitars' pickups? tongue.gif

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Dec 10 2011, 08:51 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 11 2011, 08:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Dec 10 2011, 04:50 PM) *
Can I shout it into my guitars' pickups? tongue.gif

Definitely!! and please film yourself doing it!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:29 AM