Back!, er...as above!
Ben Howell
Aug 1 2014, 09:46 PM
Jazz/Fusion Instructor
Hey guys,

My name is Ben Howell-I used to be an instructor here many moons ago and am now back!

Its awesome to be back and I have matured as a player, my playing tends to be revolved around blues/jazz/fusion but I do like the odd tapping lick thrown in there!

I have been playing the guitar for 13ish years, and studied Music at Bath in the UK.

I have taught at the International Guitar Festival along side some amazing players (most of who write for Guitar Techniques) and have been a session player and general guitar/amp/tone lover!

I have a theoretical background, having studied jazz at degree level and love that side of it. But I am forever in the persuit of trying to be a better musician and to be able to play what I can hear in my head

Anyway-any questions, queries give me a bell. I have some old lessons on here, but I am hoping to be much more involved now smile.gif

Talk to you soon!!

B

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 2 2014, 03:33 AM
GMC:er
Welcome back!! smile.gif GMC has only gotten better and better. I'm sure you are gonna dig it!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mith
Aug 2 2014, 04:02 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome back

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 2 2014, 09:44 AM
Instructor
Hey Ben, you have an awesome name. Only 3 letters but very powerful.

It's good to see another Englander on here. Are you from the Bath area or did you relocate there to study ?

+Quote Post
Ben Howell
Aug 2 2014, 10:23 AM
Jazz/Fusion Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 2 2014, 09:44 AM) *
Hey Ben, you have an awesome name. Only 3 letters but very powerful.

It's good to see another Englander on here. Are you from the Bath area or did you relocate there to study ?

Haha! True bro! laugh.gif

Near Bath area but studied there (2005-2008).

Yourself? Cheers for saying hi!

B

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Aug 2 2014, 01:03 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Nice to see you back here Ben smile.gif

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 2 2014, 04:30 PM
Instructor
It's always great to have a guitarist called "Ben" coming back to GMC! "The return of Ben" is always a killer sequel. biggrin.gif

I remember you mate! It's cool to see you here again! Are you planning to record some new lessons?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 2 2014, 07:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Howell @ Aug 2 2014, 10:23 AM) *
Haha! True bro! laugh.gif

Near Bath area but studied there (2005-2008).

Yourself? Cheers for saying hi!

B

Bath's a great place. I'm about 35/40 miles south on the Somerset / Dorset border.

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 2 2014, 04:30 PM) *
"The return of Ben" is always a killer sequel. biggrin.gif

Revenge of the Killer Bens.

+Quote Post
Ben Howell
Aug 2 2014, 08:23 PM
Jazz/Fusion Instructor
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Aug 2 2014, 01:03 PM) *
Nice to see you back here Ben smile.gif

Hey buddy! Long time no speak! Hope you are good? Any of the old gang still 'ere?

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 2 2014, 04:30 PM) *
It's always great to have a guitarist called "Ben" coming back to GMC! "The return of Ben" is always a killer sequel. biggrin.gif

I remember you mate! It's cool to see you here again! Are you planning to record some new lessons?

Cheers Gabriel-its been a long time-I remember ya too! Yes I hope to...if Kris lets me biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 2 2014, 07:04 PM) *
Bath's a great place. I'm about 35/40 miles south on the Somerset / Dorset border.

Ah not far at all then...maybe a special video jam sesh on the cards! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Ben Howell: Aug 2 2014, 08:24 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Aug 3 2014, 11:41 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Ben Howell @ Aug 2 2014, 07:23 PM) *
Hey buddy! Long time no speak! Hope you are good? Any of the old gang still 'ere?

I'm not bad and back to my first love working as a mastering engineer. Andrew and a few others pop in from time to time. How's things for you? Are you still teaching and transcribing as well as composing and performing? Great to see you back here smile.gif.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 3 2014, 10:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 2 2014, 03:04 PM) *
Revenge of the Killer Bens.

This would be a great name for your next song! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 21 2014, 09:31 AM
Instructor
Hey Ben! Welcome back, man!

So, we have two Ben now, eh? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:18 AM