20 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Project Quadrium Riff/lyric Ideas, share our riff/lyric ideas here
quadrium
Dec 30 2010, 04:15 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey guys.We can share our riff/lyric ideas from here now on.Here are the corrected version of the lyrics by mad and a cool riff idea from Gitarreo

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  project_quadrium_lyrics.txt ( 607bytes ) Number of downloads: 459
Attached File  quadrium_riff_idea.mp3 ( 1.92MB ) Number of downloads: 549

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 30 2010, 07:26 PM
GMC:er
And there off! smile.gif Looking forward to a great project. Can you record that riff clean with no fx and post it? I can add distortion during the mix. Also, if you could play to a metronome or click track, that would help us all stay in sync. You don't need to embed the click track in the recording, just keep track of the bpm.

Todd

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 30 2010, 07:30 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Sure Todd, I can do that! I actually changed the riff a little, will record it again with NoFX laugh.gif and then post it.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 30 2010, 07:37 PM
Learning Tone Master
I am also working on a riff now.As i said before on the other topic, due to my recording problems i am writing it on the guitar pro,then i'll post it here.gonna record with my guitar as soon as get my problem fixed smile.gif

This post has been edited by quadrium: Dec 30 2010, 07:37 PM

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 30 2010, 09:05 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Here's my new, clean recorded riff idea!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 30 2010, 11:51 PM
Learning Tone Master
Here is my riff idea wink.gif

This post has been edited by quadrium: Dec 30 2010, 11:52 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  quadrium_riff_idea2.gp5 ( 2.67K ) Number of downloads: 335

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 31 2010, 01:19 AM
Cool smile.gif We are moving pretty quick. Next thing you know we will have several tunes completed smile.gif I'll download the files and have a look. Congrats again on starting a great project and getting it up and running so quickly.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 2 2011, 09:35 AM

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 31 2010, 03:56 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 30 2010, 08:05 PM) *

Mate,i couldn't open it.Can you send a .mp3 file too if possible?

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
mad
Dec 31 2010, 04:41 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
here's is an audio mixdown in mp3..

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Quadrium_Clean_Riff.mp3 ( 834.28K ) Number of downloads: 388

+Quote Post
maharzan
Dec 31 2010, 05:09 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Good going guys. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 31 2010, 05:14 AM
Here's a first pass at the guitar sound. (just a rough) and a scratch drum track to act as a click track. Try to re record the guitar part listening to the click track so we can map it to a beat. Otherwise, it will drift a bit over the drums. Let me know what you guys think of the guitar tone, I'm up for anything.
Attached File  ScratchDrums.mp3 ( 2.07MB ) Number of downloads: 403

Attached File  ScratchDrums.mp3 ( 2.07MB ) Number of downloads: 403

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Guitars1.mp3 ( 848.9K ) Number of downloads: 406

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 31 2010, 06:14 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 31 2010, 04:14 AM) *
Here's a first pass at the guitar sound. (just a rough) and a scratch drum track to act as a click track. Try to re record the guitar part listening to the click track so we can map it to a beat. Otherwise, it will drift a bit over the drums. Let me know what you guys think of the guitar tone, I'm up for anything.

I think the guitar's tone is very nice Todd smile.gif By the way what do you think about my riff idea, can we use it?

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
maharzan
Dec 31 2010, 07:03 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
awesome guitar tone Todd.. What are you using?

The drums sounds a bit weak.. perhaps lot of compression? Oh, its just a scratch.. Can't wait to hear the mix guys.. This sure is gonna be a great song. I might chime in for soloing stuff if you guys want some help but I am sure Todd is a mater of shred and metal. smile.gif I have addictive drums so if you guys have a midi or something, I can export it... I like the AD sound as it sounds really nice.

This post has been edited by maharzan: Dec 31 2010, 07:06 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 31 2010, 08:25 PM
Learning Tone Master
Here is the slighty changed version of my riff

Attached File(s)
Attached File  quadrium_riff_idea2.1.gp5 ( 2.58K ) Number of downloads: 329

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 1 2011, 12:21 AM
Thanks smile.gif The guitar track was recorded by quadrium and then I just tripled the source track, and applied a different custom Amplitude Metal patch to each. I'm sure everyone would love to have you on board for solos or whatever you are up for contributing. As for the drums, yeah, it's just a scratch to re-record the riff with. I dig where this track is going so far smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (maharzan @ Dec 31 2010, 01:03 AM) *

The drums sounds a bit weak.. perhaps lot of compression? Oh, its just a scratch.. Can't wait to hear the mix guys.. This sure is gonna be a great song. I might chime in for soloing stuff if you guys want some help but I am sure Todd is a mater of shred and metal. smile.gif I have addictive drums so if you guys have a midi or something, I can export it... I like the AD sound as it sounds really nice.

Thanks much. It's just a rough on guitar tones to get a discussion about "tone" going as to what we all would like it to sound like. I dig the riff smile.gif I"ll check out the other riff today and gitarreros riff as well.

QUOTE (quadrium @ Dec 31 2010, 12:14 AM) *
I think the guitar's tone is very nice Todd smile.gif By the way what do you think about my riff idea, can we use it?

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 1 2011, 01:06 AM
I'm having a bit of trouble with this track as the level is quite low for me. When I add distortion, the noise floor comes way up. Can you use a patch on your fx box that has compression and eq and push the volume a bit more? I like the riff itself smile.gif Just needs to be a bit hotter if possible.

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 30 2010, 03:05 PM) *

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jan 1 2011, 01:13 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Ah so thats the secret!! smile.gif Now I know what I need to do while I record. biggrin.gif

Thanks Todd.

--------------------

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jan 1 2011, 01:58 AM
Learning Tone Master
Todd, what do you think about playing the the riff i've sent after Gitarreo's? I think it sounds cool smile.gif

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jan 1 2011, 03:59 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (maharzan @ Dec 31 2010, 06:03 AM) *

Feel free to help man we'd like that smile.gif

This post has been edited by quadrium: Jan 1 2011, 06:03 AM

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jan 1 2011, 07:42 PM
Learning Tone Master
Here is another riff idea of mine wink.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  quadrium_riff_idea3.gp5 ( 3.4K ) Number of downloads: 307

--------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post

20 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:10 AM