> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Carminemarotta's World Of Many Styles
carminemarotta
May 21 2012, 03:29 PM
GMC:er
Thanks Cosmin

so from now on I will record for the REC program only when I nailed the lesson, when i can play it properly so recording will not cause any stress. And I will post here my progress or points where I am stuck.
Also, I would like to start learning a song. Yesterday I looked at Song 2 by the Blur. Will it be fine for you?

Thanks again
Carmine

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 21 2012, 03:35 PM
Instructor
Oh yes of course biggrin.gif that sounds great! Never shy away from asking things, man smile.gif ok?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
May 25 2012, 02:06 PM
Hi Cosmin
just a quick hello. I am still studying! wink.gif

Carmine

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 25 2012, 02:16 PM
Instructor
biggrin.gif Carmiiiiinee! Hello back to you man! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
May 28 2012, 01:45 PM
Good afternoon Cosmin

How are you?
it is almost summer here in London.

So here where I am. Before I was really nervous playing in front of the camera, so i was practising with the camera always on. This lead to another problem. i was more concern about the recording than the sound (I posted a rec where my guitar was out of tune and did noticed it). So my new way is to practise without recording and put the camera on only when I can play the lesson well and record in one go. I can play better but I have no video to post! I think is better in this way.

Take care
Carmine

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 28 2012, 02:39 PM
Instructor
smile.gif you are slowly climbing up the ladder of becoming a pro in attitude and approach wink.gif that's very good! you can record yourself and then watch and listen so that you may observe what's wrong and right and then record a take containing the best recording youcould come up with after analyzing yourself and correcting the mistakes.

I learned A HUGE amount about who I am musically, by recording A LOT, WATCHING AND LISTENING to myself smile.gif

try it man!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Jun 1 2012, 02:37 PM
Cosmin
I am playing but do not have time to record. And I am not having big problems with my guitar these days.

Regards
Carmine

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 1 2012, 07:58 PM
Instructor
Hey Carmine,

take your time man smile.gif whenever it feels comfy for you - I am here and ready smile.gif I just got back to Romania today - I was in Warsaw for 3 days smile.gif

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Jun 9 2012, 04:13 PM
Hi Cosmin
I am going back to basic with open chords: what I never did before. Learning the mystery of music and having load of fun.
Hope you are enjoying a nice weekend.
Regards
Carmine

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 10 2012, 10:36 PM
Instructor
Hey Carmine! I did smile.gif thanks man! Took a bit of time for myself as I was feeling really tired. Back on track tomorrow though biggrin.gif

So, how are you faring? Any new recordings for me? smile.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Jun 12 2012, 09:48 AM
Cosmin
I am too busy to record. But I am enjoying playing a lot.

Carmine

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 12 2012, 10:19 AM
Instructor
Hey Carmine smile.gif enjoy playing and if questions arise, just write me wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Jun 17 2012, 10:44 AM
Cosmin,
How are you?
I Home to post a video by next video on what I am doing these days.
One thing I an struggling with GMC is that in spite of so many and cool lessons, there is not a systematic approach to playing my rock/pop. This is my limitation, not gmc: I keep jumping from lessons to lessons without mastering any, but, I repeat, it is my fault.

Take care,
Carmine

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 18 2012, 04:21 PM
Instructor
Howdy Carmine smile.gif

well, why do you jump? Keep steady and finish one, then go for the other wink.gif it seems pretty easy, right?

Or am I missing something?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Jun 18 2012, 08:58 PM
My impatience? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 18 2012, 10:45 PM
Instructor
Patience will help cross the ocean smile.gif

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:21 AM