> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
The Voodoo Album Is Out For Sale In The Digital World!
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 5 2012, 04:04 PM
Instructor
Ladies and gents, I am proud to present the digital version of Voodoo's album who just reached itunes TODAY biggrin.gif

Give it a go if you are curious!

Voodoo on iTunes

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 5 2012, 04:33 PM
Instructor
Congrats mate!! I'll check the samples and will buy it as soon as I have some money at my Paypal account! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 5 2012, 04:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 5 2012, 03:33 PM) *
Congrats mate!! I'll check the samples and will buy it as soon as I have some money at my Paypal account! biggrin.gif

Uh oh biggrin.gif thank you man tongue.gif

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jan 5 2012, 05:02 PM
Learning Tone Master
I can't buy it sad.gif It says "This Apple ID is only valid for purchases in the Turkish iTunes Store." Forgive me if i am being noob, i've never used the itunes before biggrin.gif Can you help me with that?

This post has been edited by quadrium: Jan 5 2012, 05:02 PM

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 5 2012, 05:23 PM
Instructor
Hmmm, let's find out wink.gif I shall let you know as soon as I sort things.

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jan 5 2012, 05:26 PM
Learning Tone Master
Awesome! Thanks a lot biggrin.gif By the way i've listened the previews and i loved it! All of 'em biggrin.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 5 2012, 05:27 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Just bought it, iTunes is downloading right now. Looking forward to hearing it...any german festival gigs planned for 2012? wink.gif

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 5 2012, 05:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jan 5 2012, 04:27 PM) *
Just bought it, iTunes is downloading right now. Looking forward to hearing it...any german festival gigs planned for 2012? wink.gif

Christian

Dunno biggrin.gif you tell me tongue.gif We would most definitely love to tongue.gif I remember a thread you made out with the festivals, right?

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 5 2012, 05:59 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I did! You really should apply...maybe for the Area 4? It's in August and they don't have that many bands (yet), but that'll come with time.
You will have to skip the planned topic for the chat tonight...you have to show us some more Voodoo riffs!

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 5 2012, 06:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jan 5 2012, 04:59 PM) *
I did! You really should apply...maybe for the Area 4? It's in August and they don't have that many bands (yet), but that'll come with time.
You will have to skip the planned topic for the chat tonight...you have to show us some more Voodoo riffs!

biggrin.gif maybe I will tongue.gif who knows

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 5 2012, 07:13 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Cosmin...what can I say...the album totally rocks!! For now, "self destruction" is my favourite track, it's so groovy...although I also love "this time I fight" wink.gif
Already recommended the album to a couple of friends smile.gif

This post has been edited by Gitarrero: Jan 5 2012, 07:42 PM

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 5 2012, 07:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jan 5 2012, 06:13 PM) *
Cosmin...what can I say...the album totally rocks!! For now, "self destruction" is my favourite track, it's so groovy...although I also love "this time I fight" wink.gif
Already recommended the album to a couple of friends smile.gif

Thanks mate biggrin.gif both songs are a blast on stage biggrin.gif we perform a huge synchronized bodybang at the breakdown from Self Destruction biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 5 2012, 08:06 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Now I have to see you guys live smile.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jan 5 2012, 09:44 PM
GMC:er
this was that feeling that I was looking for at the chat

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 5 2012, 10:28 PM
Instructor
Great news Cosmin ,congrats and good luck with selling smile.gif !!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 7 2012, 11:51 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jan 5 2012, 09:28 PM) *
Great news Cosmin ,congrats and good luck with selling smile.gif !!

Thank you Sinisa!

+Quote Post
Mike RR24
Jan 22 2012, 06:51 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 5 2012, 08:04 AM) *
Ladies and gents, I am proud to present the digital version of Voodoo's album who just reached itunes TODAY biggrin.gif

Give it a go if you are curious!

Voodoo on iTunes

Just bought it today on itunes. We really love number 9. This time I fight. Not sure why that one sounds so familiar.. lol...
Awesome jamz cos.... thanks...

--------------------
Michael Connell - Ciudad Juarez Chihuahua, Mexico

Gear: Jackson Pro RR24.
Ibanez XPT700.
Mexican Fender Strat 2008 Model.
Marshall MA 100 Watt Head w/Crate Blackheart slanted cab 300 Watts.
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Digitech Metal Master Heavy Metal Distortion Pedal.
THD Hotplate 16 Ohms.
BOSS BR-1600CD Home Studio
DigiTech GSP1101 Guitar Preamp/Effects Processor
Digitech Control2 Remote Foot Controller
TC-Helicon VoiceWorks Plus Vocal Processor
Switch-3 Pedal for VoiceWorks Plus Vocal Processor
ISP Technologies Decimator Noise Reduction Pedal

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 22 2012, 10:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mike RR24 @ Jan 22 2012, 05:51 PM) *
Just bought it today on itunes. We really love number 9. This time I fight. Not sure why that one sounds so familiar.. lol...
Awesome jamz cos.... thanks...

Thank you Mike! biggrin.gif Glad you like it wink.gif and yes, it is the song on which I based the lesson biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 23 2012, 12:36 AM
Instructor
That's a great news man, congratulations smile.gif Keeping fingers crossed for as many satisfied fans as possible smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Mike RR24
Jan 23 2012, 04:30 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 22 2012, 02:38 PM) *
Thank you Mike! biggrin.gif Glad you like it wink.gif and yes, it is the song on which I based the lesson biggrin.gif

Your welcome Cosmin. I'm also promoting it on my Facebook page.
I switched hosting providers so I've been working hard recreating my MLC Guitars web page.
I'm going to post all my REC Videos there as well. It's not even near finished yet but take a look when you can

http://www.mlcguitars.com

--------------------
Michael Connell - Ciudad Juarez Chihuahua, Mexico

Gear: Jackson Pro RR24.
Ibanez XPT700.
Mexican Fender Strat 2008 Model.
Marshall MA 100 Watt Head w/Crate Blackheart slanted cab 300 Watts.
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Digitech Metal Master Heavy Metal Distortion Pedal.
THD Hotplate 16 Ohms.
BOSS BR-1600CD Home Studio
DigiTech GSP1101 Guitar Preamp/Effects Processor
Digitech Control2 Remote Foot Controller
TC-Helicon VoiceWorks Plus Vocal Processor
Switch-3 Pedal for VoiceWorks Plus Vocal Processor
ISP Technologies Decimator Noise Reduction Pedal

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:49 AM