Drop D Metal Request!
x_xthirteenx_x
Dec 3 2008, 07:04 AM
GMC:er
Hey Joe, I have been enjoying your heavier metal and rock lessons lots. Great practice and learning tons!!!! I was just wondering if you would be interested in doing a metal lesson in Drop d tuning. d-a-d-g-b-e. Something with a Slayer or Pantera influence could be an idea. Interested to see what you can come up with. Thanks for everything!!!
x_xthirteenx_x

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
Mar 10 2009, 12:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (x_xthirteenx_x @ Dec 3 2008, 07:04 AM) *
Hey Joe, I have been enjoying your heavier metal and rock lessons lots. Great practice and learning tons!!!! I was just wondering if you would be interested in doing a metal lesson in Drop d tuning. d-a-d-g-b-e. Something with a Slayer or Pantera influence could be an idea. Interested to see what you can come up with. Thanks for everything!!!
x_xthirteenx_x

Hi, don't worry I love drop D

In the while...did you checked this one?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/drop-metal/

Take Care,

Joe

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:08 PM