56 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
The Complaint Thread
JVM
Jun 18 2007, 03:41 PM
Learning Roadie
Pavel biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Jun 18 2007, 04:15 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jun 18 2007, 02:21 PM) *
Fish!

I was going to post a pic from the window in my cublicle but you can't really see the Potomac from here when the leaves are on the trees.

I'm going to complain that I'm not good enough at guitar yet to be able to tell why I like or dislike a guitar. I have Gear Acquisition Syndrome but I'm still a crappy shopper.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
Kaneda
Jun 18 2007, 06:37 PM
Other side of the coin
QUOTE (kevin-riff-after-riff @ Jun 17 2007, 06:37 PM) *
im so f*ckin bored
im so angry at this girl completely changing after we got good together. i liked her alatte bc she was very nice and then realised now that shes only putting it on
i hate the way parent move houses and i got to move as well,
(on the way, loosing all my friends, leaving them 200 miles back)
i hate the way i not got any money
i hate the way i cant make any good money to live on my own
i hate the way girls change
i hate the way i cant shred
i also hate the way that i cant copy any good dvds nowadays coz they all got special crapjuice on that stops me from copiing them

and i also hate that my ex best friend stole my ex gf! damn!
and that i didnt get a drumstick off velvet revolver last week

Sounds like a Suicidal Tendencies song. You're on your way wink.gif

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jun 19 2007, 03:44 AM
fooling around with a hot glue gun and took about a 2 inch square of skin off my body by burning myself, happens to be my left arm and holding a guitar hurts mad.gif perhaps it shall go away soon

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 19 2007, 03:20 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
biggrin.gif

Man, another smart moment in a GMC'ers Life.

+Quote Post
Owen
Jun 19 2007, 06:44 PM
I have another two weeks before I can play guitar for 6 weeks straight.

Band practice this Saturday seems an eternity away.

My mic's slightly rubbish and gives out way too much feedback.

I havent practiced vox enough.

And my guitar works been continually slagged for two years >__>

I've got a lot to prove to the scenekid's around here.

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jun 19 2007, 07:28 PM
Instructor
I jsut passed the 3rd exam today so i guess i should be happy BUT - i LOST MY VOICE YESTERDAY and it's pissing me off. Also this friggin' hot country is also pissing me off - i don't want to practice guitar, i don't want to do anything!!!!!!! I guess i need some good rest!!!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 19 2007, 07:53 PM
What i really hate, is people complaining!!!! YES it bugs me so much. They should all just stop there crying and get over it!!!

haha, just kidding guys. That was a complaint in itself tongue.gif!!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 19 2007, 11:16 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jun 19 2007, 02:28 PM) *
I jsut passed the 3rd exam today so i guess i should be happy BUT - i LOST MY VOICE YESTERDAY and it's pissing me off. Also this friggin' hot country is also pissing me off - i don't want to practice guitar, i don't want to do anything!!!!!!! I guess i need some good rest!!!

Atleast your not a singer smile.gif

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 20 2007, 01:07 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jun 19 2007, 12:28 PM) *

same here Pavel, its very hot here, my throat hurts as hell (i cant even swallow), i cant drink cold stuff, i feel week, i got burns (i went to a water park tongue.gif ), and i havent practiced guitar for 3 days!!!! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
CrashOops
Jun 21 2007, 08:11 AM
Complaint for today.

why do I have to choose between spending time with the g/f or going out with friends friday night to go 4x4ing.
she doesnt get off till 11pm and there's like a 50/50 chance she'll get off early.

I go 4x4ing and she gets off early, I'm the bad guy, I dont go 4x4ing and she doesnt get off early I end up bored as hell.

sigh.

--------------------
Ibanez GRX20 Jewel Blue

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 21 2007, 03:14 PM
I would say risk it, i would imagine if she is normal, she will understand why you made your desicion, and if she does get off early and your 4x4ing, just take her out to dinner and get her flowers or somehting.

Thats my backup plan! smile.gif

+Quote Post
CrashOops
Jun 21 2007, 04:36 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 21 2007, 07:14 AM) *
I would say risk it, i would imagine if she is normal, she will understand why you made your desicion, and if she does get off early and your 4x4ing, just take her out to dinner and get her flowers or somehting.

Thats my backup plan! smile.gif

Well I'm taking her out for dinner on saturday night either way. but yeah I'm gonna go 4x4ing because I end up spending the weekend with her anyway.

--------------------
Ibanez GRX20 Jewel Blue

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Jun 21 2007, 05:49 PM
All The Poeple in my summer band class are a bunch of unprofessional stupid F*UCKING ASS(%^*^!!!!!

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Jun 25 2007, 08:37 PM
oh nice now i am writing a song
"sounds like a Suicidal Tendencies song. You're on your way"
well done me! haha
damn tho

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jun 25 2007, 08:43 PM
Instructor
Complaint mode on:

I've been working on a new lesson today - spent 4 hours and it's only half way finished! So - i'm pretty much pissed off!!!!!

I hope to upload it tomorrow.....

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 25 2007, 08:47 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jun 25 2007, 01:43 PM) *
Complaint mode on:

I've been working on a new lesson today - spent 4 hours and it's only half way finished! So - i'm pretty much pissed off!!!!!

I hope to upload it tomorrow.....

well good thing is that we all know its gonna be a great lesson! take ur time man! smile.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jun 25 2007, 09:26 PM
mad.gif broke my high e... right now.... like.. 12 seconds ago, and i dun wanan go to the store for new strings mad.gif but now i have too GRR!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jun 25 2007, 09:29 PM
Instructor
That's why i always have 10 packs of strings at home!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 25 2007, 09:33 PM
I hate it that when im playing ill stop. Change my hand postioning and tyr to play again and it sounds better and it easier to play that way, but it feels so awkward to me. Why didnt i just play that way vefore. I would be way better by now if i did that in the bieginning!!! Its so annoying!!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:51 AM