Guitar Competition Within Gmc?
guitargod
Apr 6 2007, 05:09 AM
GMC:er
hi guys,i think it is really a cool thing that people all over the world are learning from this amazing site together,we will got to thank kris for forming this great website for us to learn,it is really amzing how we all who dont know each other at different part of the world are training n improving our guitar skills together...so i was thinking should we have a once a year guitar competition held at sweden where all the guitarist from GMC can travel to sweden to watch or compete in the action,we can take it as a end of year holiday kind of thing,i think it be realyl cool to meet u guys n also to see kris in person...this website rocks n u guys definitely rocks even harder...take care dudes

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
live everyday of your life like its your last n treasure everything and everyone around you to the fullest!!!
max life!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
brainlesswonder
Apr 6 2007, 05:14 AM
QUOTE (guitargod @ Apr 6 2007, 12:09 AM) *
hi guys,i think it is really a cool thing that people all over the world are learning from this amazing site together,we will got to thank kris for forming this great website for us to learn,it is really amzing how we all who dont know each other at different part of the world are training n improving our guitar skills together...so i was thinking should we have a once a year guitar competition held at sweden where all the guitarist from GMC can travel to sweden to watch or compete in the action,we can take it as a end of year holiday kind of thing,i think it be realyl cool to meet u guys n also to see kris in person...this website rocks n u guys definitely rocks even harder...take care dudes

That's a great idea. I assume that Kris will buy us the tickets with the millions he is making from this sight.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
BalysLTU
Apr 6 2007, 12:21 PM
QUOTE (brainlesswonder @ Apr 6 2007, 07:14 AM) *
That's a great idea. I assume that Kris will buy us the tickets with the millions he is making from this sight.

Ofcourse he will laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Zee Deveel
Apr 6 2007, 02:31 PM
If Kris pays.. Sure! tongue.gif

--------------------
Guitars - Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Seymour Duncan JB), Schecter Omen 6 Extreme FR, Squier Affinity Strat, Yamaha F-301 Acoustic

Pedals - Line 6 Uber Metal, Line 6 Echo Park, Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby, MXR Phase 90, Boss NS-2, Digitech WH-4, Boss TR-2, Boss TU-2, Behringer 7 Band EQ

Amps - Marshall AV50 Head + Cab, Marshall AVT100 112, Line 6 Spider 112, Fender Frontman

+Quote Post
Robin
Apr 6 2007, 04:01 PM
A GMC real life meeting? Sounds cool smile.gif

+Quote Post
beebo
Apr 6 2007, 11:18 PM
Yea Kris can show me anything I'm doing wrong. Also tell me his guitar secrect. Right Kris! rolleyes.gif
Then the prize would be jamming with kris and life long membership here at GMC for all the videos!
That'd be amazing! cool.gif

This post has been edited by beebo: Apr 6 2007, 11:19 PM

+Quote Post
BalysLTU
Apr 6 2007, 11:24 PM
Ah, its good to daydream biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 7 2007, 09:44 AM
GMC Founder
biggrin.gif Who knows what the future holds?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan
Apr 9 2007, 08:04 PM
how about instead of going to sweden all togther... y dont we make videos and upload them on here..for the compitetion...or something..and whoever wins..get to go to sweden.and jam with them.....

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
moorkop
Apr 9 2007, 09:08 PM
on a dutch forum there is something similar

there is a backing with an assignment, maybe to create a solo on a given backing track and then a poll on who's one is the best

will be easy to set up, a yearly GMC competition ! laugh.gif

--------------------
gear
guitar: ibanez SA 260 FM
amp: hughes & ketler blue edition 60 wts (in garage)
amp you hear: crappy yahama borrowed from friend
effects: dunlop jimi hendrix wahwah

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:03 AM