5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Maharzan - Mtp October, CLOSED
Muris Varajic
Nov 2 2009, 01:03 PM
Instructor
Ohh, but your timing is GOOOOD, you figured it out nicely, what was all that panic about??? biggrin.gif

Yeah, I can hear that high E string needs more strength with legato,
you should spend more time on that topic in future, why not.
Btw, it could be caused by the position of your fretting hand and where you keep your thumb,
I cannot tell for sure since we have no video but it happens, specially with longer runs.

Anyways, you keep working on it as an exercise, it passed for MTP, stay safe. smile.gif

I'll open new thread for November MTP asap.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maharzan
Nov 2 2009, 01:40 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Wow, I didn't expect that.. I tried like a 100 times. smile.gif I could do it well on like 100bpm or lower but it wasn't just getting right at higher than that. Although, my strength was really Legato (lot of Joe Satriani excercises I guess), I felt this was an easy one (it was) except for the timing. The secret at this point is just memorizing the timing rather than actually tapping and trying to come at exact timing... which I guess is not a good approach.

Yep, I think I have a good base on Legato and AP (now), I still need to focus more on AP at faster speeds without missing the notes and TIMING of course. I will leave legato for now. For next MTP, I would definitely want to start arpeggios / sweeping and then to tapping. For November, I would still want more AP / timing stuff. smile.gif But I guess you know what lesson to give me.

Anyways, looks like you are leaving for Aussie tomorrow and for whole month. Good luck and enjoy the trip/shows. So, I will see you in the next thread. wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 2 2009, 02:03 PM
Instructor
Timing it is, we'll focus more on that. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
maharzan
Nov 2 2009, 02:19 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Great.. will look forward to it. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:14 PM