New Vs Old Facebook?
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 5 2012, 05:59 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! There are some people that loves and others that hate the new Facebook interface..

which one do you prefer? the new one or the old one?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Jan 5 2012, 07:12 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Well, people usually have hard time adapting to changes.
When I first saw the timeline, it was awful-looking, but now I like it.
Cover pictures are a neat new feature. I like how all personal messages with a single person are stored in a single conversation (OK, that's not so new but still). Also, while in the beginning I hated the way posts were sorted on the timeline, it's kinda cool now, especially because of the 'Feature' option which makes the post take up whole screen.
However, the thing I really dislike (and will never be fond of it) is the annoying ultra-news thingy in the upper right corner. I really do not need to know *every* single activity of my friends, even their likes. I think it's too much information, and I usually drag the chat over that bar (thank God it's possible).

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jan 5 2012, 10:15 PM
Instructor
I like this new look, although it should be set a bit different to get the fullest measure of privacy as you want!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 5 2012, 11:57 PM
Instructor
We are all being recorded anyway, privacy is not much of use when you have a FB account smile.gif FB is there to remove privacy, to record, to store, to analyze, to learn ph34r.gif

For privacy, go offline smile.gif I just recently found my entire several-year-worth-of-history of watched YT videos! Well, somebody can access it right? biggrin.gif

I also went through some of the earliest forum messages on GMC, man, that brought some memories. 40 pages! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Jan 5 2012, 11:58 PM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jan 6 2012, 03:52 AM
Instructor
I like the new layout the best. Its much more organized and easier to sort through.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 6 2012, 05:44 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jan 5 2012, 07:57 PM) *
We are all being recorded anyway, privacy is not much of use when you have a FB account smile.gif FB is there to remove privacy, to record, to store, to analyze, to learn ph34r.gif

For privacy, go offline smile.gif I just recently found my entire several-year-worth-of-history of watched YT videos! Well, somebody can access it right? biggrin.gif

I also went through some of the earliest forum messages on GMC, man, that brought some memories. 40 pages! biggrin.gif

yeah man! We are being monitored!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
kahall
Jan 6 2012, 06:37 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 5 2012, 10:59 AM) *
[..]
which one do you prefer? the new one or the old one?

twitter. heh!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 6 2012, 11:39 AM
Instructor
I definitely prefer the old layout.. not because I don't like change but because your activity doesn't get seen by people as much because of the stupid timeline so if you have a band page it sucks.. mad.gif

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jan 6 2012, 04:54 PM
GMC:er
I just think that the new layout is far more like Myspace used to be like!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 6 2012, 04:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jan 6 2012, 12:54 PM) *
I just think that the new layout is far more like Myspace used to be like!!
biggrin.gif

yes, I would like to have a player there like the myspace. It would be perfect for me. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:39 AM