2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Breakfast ?
Ben Higgins
Jun 8 2011, 10:59 AM
Instructor
Hi Guys and Gals.. what do you typically eat for breakfast ?

What usually makes you feel fuelled up and what just makes feel full and sluggish ?

Depending on time my breakfast usually consist of one of 3 options: Melted cheese on toast, boiled egg (2) on toast or cereal (Honey Nut Shredded Wheat, the little ones !) tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Jun 8 2011, 11:01 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zen
Jun 8 2011, 11:49 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Muesli + protein powder + milk = Yum
+ 1 fruit

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Jun 8 2011, 11:57 AM
GMC:er
I have no idea, I just pick whatever I feel like eating tongue.gif

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jun 8 2011, 12:07 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Cereal left overs or a buttered french toast if I'm lucky.

Edit: Coffee

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 8 2011, 12:11 PM
GMC Founder

--------------------

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Jun 8 2011, 12:54 PM
The healthy days where I feel great, usually granola cereal (summer months) or oatmeal (winter months) with a glass of chocolate milk or orange juice. The sluggish days I usually eat a home cooked breakfast, eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast, ect.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 8 2011, 01:13 PM
i usually skip it unsure.gif because i pretty much or wake up and don't have time due to school, or i wake up at lunch time.
but when i eat it, its pretty much a liquid yogurt

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
dark dude
Jun 8 2011, 01:28 PM
Big bowl o' oats.

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 8 2011, 01:48 PM
Instructor
Hahaha biggrin.gif you got me here mate! Her we go:

- 4 ham and cheese sandwiches with red paprika or tomatoes sprinkled with pepper
- 2 prune jam sandwiches (I love this one because it's sour, no added sugar, but of course if I don't have it, I can always settle for what jam is available)
- one yogurt
- one big mug of milk, coffee and honey biggrin.gif

A recipe for a great day start (this little feast usually takes place at about 8 o clock in the morning)

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 8 2011, 01:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 8 2011, 01:48 PM) *
Hahaha biggrin.gif you got me here mate! Her we go:

- 4 ham and cheese sandwiches with red paprika or tomatoes sprinkled with pepper
- 2 prune jam sandwiches (I love this one because it's sour, no added sugar, but of course if I don't have it, I can always settle for what jam is available)
- one yogurt
- one big mug of milk, coffee and honey biggrin.gif

A recipe for a great day start (this little feast usually takes place at about 8 o clock in the morning)

Schwarzenegger would be proud ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 8 2011, 02:01 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
4 boiled egg whites, bowl of oatmeal, 10 almonds and 8 oz of water.. Or a meal replacement shake..lol

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 8 2011, 02:02 PM
Instructor
OMG - you guys are nutters, haha laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 8 2011, 02:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 8 2011, 01:02 PM) *
OMG - you guys are nutters, haha laugh.gif

Why Ben? I love to eat smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Jun 8 2011, 02:51 PM
Learning Rock Star
Lately just fruit and milk, occasionally some bread.

a while ago I was quite good at getting up early ang go to the gym, then my breakfast would be just like dinner;
spaghetti bolognese, pork chops, chicken....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jun 8 2011, 03:25 PM
Instructor
toast and honey YES!

and coffe, or hot chocolate...

sometimes eggs too if I have some extra time and hunger tongue.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Jun 8 2011, 03:33 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Don't really have a consistent breakfast regiment, I just eat whatever leftover is there from the night before. Also, sometimes the morning after a long night at the pub, I'll have some hair of the dog wink.gif

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 8 2011, 09:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mudbone @ Jun 8 2011, 03:33 PM) *
Don't really have a consistent breakfast regiment, I just eat whatever leftover is there from the night before. Also, sometimes the morning after a long night at the pub, I'll have some hair of the dog wink.gif

American Badass !

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 8 2011, 10:06 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Müsli with milk and a chopped Banana...at weekends I usually go for a nice Bagel or Sandwhich and a Croissant wink.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
K1R
Jun 8 2011, 10:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
All my life the only thing I eate for breakfast was oatmeal. I eat something else very very rarely smile.gif

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 8 2011, 10:38 PM
Instructor
Here's some morning blues for you smile.gif

I got up this morning
at 6 o'clock straight
my girl made some breakfast
and gave me the plate

mostly boiled eggs, some veggies, salad, milk & serials, tuna, left over cheese pie from yesterday, french toast with cheese, macaroni with cheese, if there is cheese, I can only eat cheese, veggs and bread biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:14 PM