Your Picking Techniques
g60cougar
Dec 18 2008, 06:52 AM
GMC:er
Hi id like to suggest a lesson on your picking techniques. Ive noticed your picking styles sound great. I try to emulate your style but i cant get it. like on your david gilmour style lesson video 3 you bend, prebend then pick 3 notes and the way the notes sound i can not get to sound like yours. Ive heard this in alot of your playing when you do solos, nice short clean distinct notes. Im not sure if you are palm muting real light all the time or if its staccato or what you got going on but id like to know. thanks for the best lessons on the internet......

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Dec 22 2008, 03:35 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot man!
Glad you like the lessons!
My pickig technique is a bit unconventional. I'll do a lesson on picking techniques soon!

QUOTE ([email protected] @ Dec 18 2008, 12:52 AM) *
Hi id like to suggest a lesson on your picking techniques. Ive noticed your picking styles sound great. I try to emulate your style but i cant get it. like on your david gilmour style lesson video 3 you bend, prebend then pick 3 notes and the way the notes sound i can not get to sound like yours. Ive heard this in alot of your playing when you do solos, nice short clean distinct notes. Im not sure if you are palm muting real light all the time or if its staccato or what you got going on but id like to know. thanks for the best lessons on the internet......

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:39 AM