New Album By The Offpring
Cosmin Lupu
May 1 2012, 01:13 PM
Instructor
Mates...I've been listening to The Offspring since 1996 and I think I have a lot of their discs smile.gif Now...I can't help but notice the resemblance of this song with ....Foo Fighters laugh.gif I like it nonetheless, but am I the only one having this impression?

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 2 2012, 05:34 PM
Instructor
What song?? blink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
JTaylor
May 2 2012, 05:59 PM
Apprentice Roadie
Hey Cos!
I don't know about the song but I met the guys from The Offspring when I worked at Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando, back in 1995. I was never into their music until I met them. I was assigned to stand security by their table while they ate. A bunch of young kids wanted to meet them and I was told not to allow it. However, when they finished, the lead singer came up and told me everything was fine. He then proceeded to go talk to the teenagers, sign autographs, and take pictures with them. Really down to earth, nice people, that respected their fans. It really put them in a new light. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 3 2012, 08:40 AM
Instructor
Hehe biggrin.gif they look like cool guys smile.gif but the resemblance with the Foo Fighters in this song is way too obvious! tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:11 PM