Vibrato Lesson 2, ...using the whammy bar!
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 2 2007, 12:12 AM
GMC Founder
Vibrato Lesson 2

Europe: Vibrato Lesson 2

In this second part of Marcus Lavendell's vibrato lesson series, you get to learn about and effective way of doing vibrato: By using the whammy bar, enjoy! biggrin.gif

Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Jul 2 2007, 12:37 AM
GMC:er
Woohoo!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
ballistic31
Jul 2 2007, 09:43 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Robin @ Jul 1 2007, 06:37 PM) *
Woohoo!

[size=7]

well this is my deal..I stopped playing electric guitar for ummmm 4 years never could solo..I took up acoustic playing due to the fact........of ani difranco.....nailed that style to the sky....but now i have alot of bad habits to break i think.......!!! like no more alternate tuneings.....so that makes scales and alternate picking hard as hell...... what lessons would be best for me to get me in shape..........besides the usual all of them lol my new cd im writeing i want a lil twist of brillance to add

--------------------
[size=3][b]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:27 PM