Lesson Idea
adam1302
Feb 23 2007, 12:00 PM
GMC:er
Hey kris i think a great lesson to have in the beginers section would be showing how to string your guitar properly.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by adam1302: Feb 23 2007, 12:03 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Steelkonsum
Feb 23 2007, 12:05 PM
QUOTE (adam1302 @ Feb 23 2007, 12:00 PM) *
Hey kris i think a great lesson to have in the beginers section would be showing how to string your guitar properly.

While this is an OK idea, whenever you feel you have an idea for a lesson - don't just post a topic with the name "lesson idea" but rather a description. Such as: "Lesson Idea: String changing!" Else we would have 5 pages worth of topics with just the title "lesson idea" and that's just more annoying than helpful.

That having said I think for a beginners lesson that would be ok, even though if you just search on the internet for "string changing" or something Im sure you'd come up with alot of info.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Rockwouldbe
Feb 23 2007, 05:27 PM
Rock Instructor
well i don't mind doing it ... but i have termelo, so i have to take my guitar every time to a profesional ., every time i breake a string .

so i am jelous with all you guys who know how to handle this tremolo thingi

--------------------
My gear:
Ibanez Rg2570, Pod XTL, peavey classic 30w
Guitar it is a passion

a link to the Aspiring instructor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:29 AM