2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Gmc Update
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 16 2012, 10:47 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 16 2012, 10:27 AM) *
I must confess that popup with the messages is a bit annoying biggrin.gif

Hm does anyone now if this can be changed via board settings?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 16 2012, 11:19 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 16 2012, 10:47 AM) *
Hm does anyone now if this can be changed via board settings?

Yes it can be turned off : http://screencast.com/t/4vUrMp0YoM

To turn off private messages notifications go to :

My Control > Board Settings > Do you wish to get a board notification when you get a new personal message? and select "No".

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
maharzan
Feb 16 2012, 04:32 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
I am not sure. This happened only once I guess and might be happening on slow network, my internet was slow yesterday. How about just using google fonts? That might work better (efficient) I guess. I use it all the time in situations like this.

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Feb 16 2012, 04:42 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I'll seize this opportunity to say a big congrats to these little tweakings, but also to the overall development of GMC.
It's not only the chats that take place basically every day. There is a bunch of new stuff that is just as good or even better than in the good ol' days. Ben has a guitar bushido which is free for everyone. Cosmin does private mentoring which is also free...we could say we have the beloved MTP back smile.gif
Gabriel and Ivan will usually send you one PM each week on a day when they will be around the forum, offering advice. How cool is that? Basically all instructors are there for you no matter what problem you have! (Anybody know how to tell a very clingy friend to back off just a little without hurting her feelings?? wink.gif )
Bogdan already has his own appreciation thread, so no word about him here tongue.gif
Seriously Kris, GMC is better than ever. I think this had to be said...

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Feb 16 2012, 04:51 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Feb 16 2012, 04:42 PM) *
I'll seize this opportunity to say a big congrats to these little tweakings, but also to the overall development of GMC.
It's not only the chats that take place basically every day. There is a bunch of new stuff that is just as good or even better than in the good ol' days. Ben has a guitar bushido which is free for everyone. Cosmin does private mentoring which is also free...we could say we have the beloved MTP back smile.gif
Gabriel and Ivan will usually send you one PM each week on a day when they will be around the forum, offering advice. How cool is that? Basically all instructors are there for you no matter what problem you have! (Anybody know how to tell a very clingy friend to back off just a little without hurting her feelings?? wink.gif )
Bogdan already has his own appreciation thread, so no word about him here tongue.gif
Seriously Kris, GMC is better than ever. I think this had to be said...

Christian

Great words mate. I absolutely agree with you and I'm glad you brought that up - let's give a big THANK YOU to the active instructors on GMC, who always take care of us and help us in any goal we have! I have made more progress in these 6 months than in the past 5 years! And it's not exaggerating.

This is truly the best guitar place to be, but it's not only that - I have never ever found so helpful, open-minded and friendly community anywhere - including non-guitar communities - hell, including non-internet communities as well! It's like a home to me.

Thank you guys for everything. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Dinaga: Feb 16 2012, 04:51 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Feb 16 2012, 05:14 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Wow, those are a lot of improvements there smile.gif

I thoroughly agree with previous posts, GMC is always getting better, and that's a lot given it has always been just amazing cool.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:01 AM