Sw-95 Wah (slash Wah) Issue
Matt Capasso
Sep 6 2007, 10:21 AM
GMC:er
Hello Gmc,

my concern is aimed at

recently i purchased the above at a local Samash store. I brought it home plug it in and loved the sound. But my issue is that the next day it wouldn't turn on. So i figured "hey maybe it was the batteries", so i changed them(i put in brand new batteries) and it started working. I take a break from melting the fretboard i come back and my pedal is off and wont turn back on. So my question is...does anyone have a clue as to why this is happening? Is this thing factory built as a battery killer, or is it just mine? Maybe something wrong with the hardware. My next step was to by an power cord but it would be a huge pain in the ass i think. Any suggestions?

thanks in advance,
Matt

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
PacmanProduction...
Sep 6 2007, 10:36 AM
GMC:er
well i dont have a suggestion, but i was about to buy that last night and thought lemme look at some reviews first. so thanks for telling us about the 1) great sound and 2) stupid malfunctions.... tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
You don't play the guitar, You play the music....

My Stuff:
Greg Bennett Avion
Peavey Rage 158
Zoom G1X Multi-effect Foot Pedal

My Wishlist!!!!
Ibanez JEM (any)
Herman Li's Sound Enhancement Pedal
a new acoustic
XBOX 360 Elite BABY!

My Myspace: www.myspace.com/pacman12494
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:50 AM