3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Gmc Tshirt Competition - Results!, Just in ...
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 13 2007, 08:19 AM
Moderation Policy Director
Dear GMC,

Well, the GMC TShirt competition was to my mind an amazing success - we had some amazing designs, and a great community spirit. Unfortunately there has to be a winner, and voting has been progressing over the last week. I can finally reveal what went on in the secret ballots and hallways of power at GMC central ...

Voting was tough in the Senior hangout, there has been a lot of argument, intimidation and other strongarm tactics. But I am finally able to report that as a result of this madness, the winning Member TShirt , as decided by the Seniors (with a Majority of just 1 vote) is ...

Exorcyze!

Attached Image

Member Shirt

Attached Image

Senior Shirt

Meanwhile, over in the instructors secret hideaway lair, the voting was tough ...

Attached Image

Meaning that the winning Instructors TShirt designer is ....

Owen

Attached Image

Congratulations guys!

Prizes will be forthcoming and so too will TShirts to the winning designs in the fullness of time smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Nov 13 2007, 08:35 AM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Nov 13 2007, 08:24 AM
GMC:er
Congratulations! I really like both those T-shirts.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nick325
Nov 13 2007, 08:24 AM
congrats owen and exorcyze

+Quote Post
JVM
Nov 13 2007, 08:26 AM
Learning Roadie
Awesome smile.gif So is that the member shirt that won, or the senior shirt? I remember exorcyze had groupie for member and roadie for senior, is that right? If so, whats the senior shirt? If not, whats the member shirt?

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 13 2007, 08:30 AM
QUOTE (JVM @ Nov 13 2007, 02:26 AM) *
Awesome smile.gif So is that the member shirt that won, or the senior shirt? I remember exorcyze had groupie for member and roadie for senior, is that right? If so, whats the senior shirt? If not, whats the member shirt?

Member and Senior was all one vote, so yes, Exorcyze's Senior "roadie" shirt is included as well smile.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 13 2007, 08:30 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yeah which one is the senior shirt?

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 13 2007, 08:35 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 13 2007, 02:30 AM) *
Yeah which one is the senior shirt?

I just added it into the top of the post ...

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 13 2007, 08:36 AM
Awsome i want 1! smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Owen
Nov 13 2007, 08:40 AM
Woah! Now that I did not expect! smile.gif

I am pleasantly chuffed! smile.gif

Thankyou to the instructors and all the people who voted! smile.gif

Consolidations to all the other guys, there were some really great designs and I thought some ideas were really excellent. smile.gif

Lots of smiles! smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 13 2007, 08:49 AM
Good choices on picking the winners guys. I like both of those designs.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 13 2007, 09:53 AM
Instructor
Congrats guys and yeah,I voted for you Owen wink.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Nov 13 2007, 09:57 AM
Instructor
Very nice job all!
Congrats to the winners, I love the designs and can't wait to wear mine! :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Nov 13 2007, 11:01 AM
QUOTE (Owen @ Nov 13 2007, 01:40 AM) *
Woah! Now that I did not expect! smile.gif

yeah right!!!! dry.gif dry.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif Congratulations dude! wink.gif cool.gif smile.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
exorcyze
Nov 13 2007, 11:12 AM
Whoa, holy poo cakes batman! I'm surprised, but pleasantly so. Thank you to all who voted and participated. And grats Owen, and great job Mattacuk on your entries.

This was ( as all the things I've participated in here ) a ton of fun - many thanks! smile.gif

And for those wondering, the idea is that members are the "groupie" and seniors are the "roadies". Shoulda made an instructor version that said "i'm with the band" lol biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Nov 13 2007, 11:26 AM
congratulations to you as well exorcyze smile.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 13 2007, 11:51 AM
Instructor
All the designs are great!! I want my Tshirt!!! smile.gif

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
kahall
Nov 13 2007, 12:19 PM
Learning Roadie
Very nice! I assume you will let us know how to purchase one as soon as you can?

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 13 2007, 05:21 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Well done both to the winners and everyone who took part. They were all great designs imo - you guys clearly have talent and a feel for design.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 13 2007, 05:26 PM
GMC Founder
It has been a great pleasure to watch this this first contest - with all the awesome contributions coming in! I was really surprised to see we have such graphical skill on the site! biggrin.gif

Also a big thank you to Andrew for organizing this - you rock! biggrin.gif

We will return soon with news on prizes and printing.

....as well as more news on upcoming contests.... biggrin.gif wink.gif

Congratulations Exorcyse and Owen! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Nov 13 2007, 05:26 PM
Get to da Chopper!
<looking for buy now button....>

Congrats Guys! great designs cool.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:20 PM