18 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Typos, Bugs And Other Findings
leuwa
Jul 8 2010, 08:34 PM
GMC:er
Hi all,

If click to a session no video is displayed.(any session)
I can see only the lick of the day video.

Regards,
Walter

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jul 8 2010, 08:41 PM
Yeah same, I think the videos are still there but the GMC player has an issue and doesn't display. Just a white blank area for me.

Lick of the day still working, but that doesn't have the GMC player (with tab, lessons, etc options) around it?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Jul 8 2010, 08:43 PM

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 8 2010, 08:47 PM
GMC Founder
This should now work again!

For the curious: we had made an update which blew away the functionality of the site's javascripts.

If you still find that problems remain, please let us know!

--------------------

+Quote Post
leuwa
Jul 8 2010, 08:51 PM
Thanks all is ok now .

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jul 9 2010, 05:19 AM
Learning Roadie
Also in the Referral section the $10 discount is mentioned. It says for the first 3 months. My link that I have says for the first month, then $--- for each month. Am I misunderstanding or am I right? unsure.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Still no one has signed up through my link. sad.gif I've spread the word like crazy. Some people have told me that they might sign up. I guess none of them have yet. Don't I just give them the link and they sign up? Nothing else is required? huh.gif Just making sure that I'm doing all that is required....)

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jul 9 2010, 06:17 AM
Learning Roadie
Sorry about all these...you can hate me if you want. tongue.gif

Typos

Lick of the Day section: when it says "Tomorrows lick is only....."
This would need to be Tomorrow's lick, because it is possessive.

Lick of the day #1: (Scales and Theory)
Here are some tritone intervalls in the key of E, A and D.
intervals

Lick of the day #4: (intro section)
"Guitarists like Joe satriani, Kirk Hammett, Blues Saraceno...."
Capitalize Satriani

Lick of the day #6: (intro section)
"(=two notes played simultaneoulsy)"
simultaneously

Lick of the day #7: (intro section)
"Let's dive directly into a typical "coutryshism"."
I think this is supposed to say countryshism.

Lick of the day #13: (intro section)
"Using otaves..."
octaves
"...it almost sounds as if two guitars where harmonising each other (=playing together)."
were harmonizing with each other

So, I've check Licks 1-15. This is all I found. I gotta stop for now and go to bed. Midnight here.... biggrin.gif
Peace out.

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Jul 10 2010, 02:31 PM
Learning Rock Star
I found a small mistake.

Garbriel Leopardi's lesson on John Frusciante doesn't meet the aesthetic standards that GMC has set. Maybe because it's a relatively old lesson, who knows. Anyway, I have a print-screen, and you can decide if it's worth taking the time to fix it. smile.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jul 11 2010, 06:56 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Alexiaden93 @ Jul 10 2010, 08:31 AM) *
I found a small mistake.

Garbriel Leopardi's lesson on John Frusciante doesn't meet the aesthetic standards that GMC has set. Maybe because it's a relatively old lesson, who knows. Anyway, I have a print-screen, and you can decide if it's worth taking the time to fix it. smile.gif

Why do you have a wiki open on book burning? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jul 11 2010, 09:05 PM
Oh noes! The english teachers are invading pointing out them typos! Are the school holiday already that boring you have to drag that into it! laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Jul 11 2010, 09:07 PM

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Nadir
Aug 17 2010, 05:17 PM
Learning Roadie
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Sting_Shape_of_My_Heart/

in this lesson backin tracks are wrong, the somehow mixed with other Sting songs.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 23 2010, 10:41 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Nadir @ Aug 17 2010, 06:17 PM) *
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Sting_Shape_of_My_Heart/

in this lesson backin tracks are wrong, the somehow mixed with other Sting songs.

Thanks! This should now be fixed

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alexiaden93
Aug 25 2010, 08:59 PM
Learning Rock Star
The error on the series' image still hasn't been fixed...

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/lessonser...ntatonic-Licks/

QUOTE (thefireball @ Jul 11 2010, 07:56 PM) *
Why do you have a wiki open on book burning? laugh.gif

................................................................................
....................... mellow.gif

Actually I was investigating Muslim attitudes towards works such as Salmon Rushdie's "The Satanic Verses"... unsure.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel
Lost in all the 2000+ GMC lessons? Check my Lesson Plan

Guitars
Fender American Standard Stratocaster - Olympic White body, Maple fretboard, White Pearl pickguard, 21 frets, SSS
Yamaha Pacifica

Amplifier
Marshall 15CDR, 45 watts

Recording equipment/software
Line 6 POD Studio GX
Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000
Reaper v3.04
Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

+Quote Post
thefireball
Aug 25 2010, 10:11 PM
Learning Roadie
Go to the Forums section. Under Bands and Guitarists you have the description.

Analyse should be analyze
Favourite should be favorite

smile.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 25 2010, 10:19 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (thefireball @ Aug 25 2010, 11:11 PM) *
Go to the Forums section. Under Bands and Guitarists you have the description.

Analyse should be analyze
Favourite should be favorite

smile.gif

Actually no. The two remarks you make are for British spelling that you look to convert into US.

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 16 2010, 10:37 PM
Learning Roadie
Could we pretty please get a fast reply button on the Introduce yourself forum? smile.gif It would be very helpful. wink.gif Thanks.

QUOTE (MickeM @ Aug 25 2010, 04:19 PM) *
Actually no. The two remarks you make are for British spelling that you look to convert into US.

Ah, that's interesting! biggrin.gif Thanks for informing me. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Socky42
Sep 17 2010, 06:51 PM
when you click on the 'Click to see more from the greatest By level lessons (2142 in total).' button on the guitar lessons page, it just loops the top few

--------------------

+Quote Post
midnite1019
Oct 19 2010, 05:21 AM
the layout of the website is a little messed up with all of the recommended videos down below the actual video im watching and the current video has part of the right side cut off so no pause button is present for me to press. is there anything i can do to fix this?

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 19 2010, 08:16 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (midnite1019 @ Oct 19 2010, 06:21 AM) *
the layout of the website is a little messed up with all of the recommended videos down below the actual video im watching and the current video has part of the right side cut off so no pause button is present for me to press. is there anything i can do to fix this?

This sounds bad! If you clear your browsers cache - does it help?

If not please let me know what browser you are using and if possible also a screenshot of what you are seeing.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 19 2010, 10:13 AM
I've ran into a wierd problem. With IE everything works but using Google Chrome I can't view threads that contain puctures that have been uploaded to GMC site

works:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=36516

doesn't work:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=36590
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=36469

or any post with a cartoon by Jason Nocera which more or less all posts do these days laugh.gif

It get stuck, waits.... and then displays a popup saying the site doesn't respond.

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 20 2010, 08:46 AM
Today it ^^ works ...for whatever reason. Just forget it smile.gif

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:13 AM