Tip Of The Day #58, Lian Gerbino
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 30 2010, 11:34 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
"Metal is more than just one aggressive, dark, fast, deep, brutal, technical style... but not less."

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Oct 5 2010, 04:22 PM
Instructor
hahahaa, thanks for posting wub.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Zsolt Galambos
Oct 11 2010, 01:23 PM
GMC Coordinator & Instructor
Yeah, this is soooo cool! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

Check out my Personal Board

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 11 2010, 03:41 PM
GMC:er
Well said! Metal at it's best is a truly expressive form of music. Like all music though, it always runs the risk of falling in love with itself too much and becoming repetitive. The best bands always fine a way to bring something new and fresh to it that takes to a new place and creates a new tradition. Then of course, the next wave of bands take it in a different direction again. The brilliance of the form is that it can draw from that which is traditional (chunky rythm, double bass, fast leads, etc) and incorporate that which is new (evolving polyrythms, added instrumentation, etc.). In Short Metal Rules. smile.gif
Practice!
Todd

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:54 PM