> NAH this can't be...

... the opportunity of your lifetime to learn guitar? - It is, but only if you do one of the following:

* Send me a pm and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

-- Sinisa

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Fanatic Collab !
Sinisa Cekic
Mar 19 2012, 03:51 PM
Instructor
Thanks Nim,great take smile.gif

@derper
It's funny, but I have noticed that in every collab most of the action comes right at or AFTER the deadline! Somthing tells me, the instructors are used to us running on "musician time"!

It is quite understandable and normal for us, a synonym for musician is - "always in the last minute, even after it " laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Mar 20 2012, 11:13 PM
Instructor
Ok guys ,here's a Fanatic Final Mix, and my comments !!

Attached File  Fanatic_Final_mix.mp3 ( 4.73MB ) Number of downloads: 338

Participants were :

1. Derper
2. DeGrot
3. Cassien
4. Nimradir

Derper 00:00 - 00:40

Fantastic intro, totally surprising! I wish you only continued in this style. You have a sense of timing but here somehow you tried to do something with short tones connected in the phrase,something in the ZZ Top style , but they're not exactly connected on the best way. Tones at times sounds great, but at times are very lazy and simply overlapping.You have to do the synchronization of both hands, it will help youa lot in further work. The second part is much better and more meaningful, bravo !!

DeGrot 00:41 - 01:17

Great take ! I will not comment that much your take because you did a good job. I would just say that you have excellent timing, phrasing is also nicely done, especially the second part with two guitars, great, I got the impression that can hear Allman Brothers Band !!
Keep rocking !

Cassien 01:18 - 01:55

Good one ! Your trying to get the best from the blues and pentatonic scales are paid off a partial : well-conceived sections,but still you
haven't a speed necessary for this. Try to practice with a metronome and soon you'll notice a difference in your playing -concrete, fast and clean ! You had a few quick phrases, clean, energetic, but each time - the timing problem ! Think about it wink.gif Good job !

Nimradir 01:56 - 02:32

Another excellent shot ! I like your style,very promising, Nimra-man ! All the elements speak for themselves -bends/vibrato/the timing ,phrasing.. The second part is fantastic, well balanced, without any pointless thing, really excellent ! Congrats smile.gif

Thanks again guys, it was a pleasure to hear your playing !

Any feedback ?!

ps

Tomorrow you can expect really interesting NEW collab, join me again !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cassien
Mar 20 2012, 11:57 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Mar 20 2012, 10:13 PM) *
Ok guys ,here's a Fanatic Final Mix, and my comments !!

Attached File  Fanatic_Final_mix.mp3 ( 4.73MB ) Number of downloads: 338

Participants were :

1. Derper
2. DeGrot
3. Cassien
4. Nimradir

Derper 00:00 - 00:40

Fantastic intro, totally surprising! I wish you only continued in this style. You have a sense of timing but here somehow you tried to do something with short tones connected in the phrase,something in the ZZ Top style , but they're not exactly connected on the best way. Tones at times sounds great, but at times are very lazy and simply overlapping.You have to do the synchronization of both hands, it will help youa lot in further work. The second part is much better and more meaningful, bravo !!

DeGrot 00:41 - 01:17

Great take ! I will not comment that much your take because you did a good job. I would just say that you have excellent timing, phrasing is also nicely done, especially the second part with two guitars, great, I got the impression that can hear Allman Brothers Band !!
Keep rocking !

Cassien 01:18 - 01:55

Good one ! Your trying to get the best from the blues and pentatonic scales are paid off a partial : well-conceived sections,but still you
haven't a speed necessary for this. Try to practice with a metronome and soon you'll notice a difference in your playing -concrete, fast and clean ! You had a few quick phrases, clean, energetic, but each time - the timing problem ! Think about it wink.gif Good job !

Nimradir 01:56 - 02:32

Another excellent shot ! I like your style,very promising, Nimra-man ! All the elements speak for themselves -bends/vibrato/the timing ,phrasing.. The second part is fantastic, well balanced, without any pointless thing, really excellent ! Congrats smile.gif

Thanks again guys, it was a pleasure to hear your playing !

Any feedback ?!

ps

Tomorrow you can expect really interesting NEW collab, join me again !

Hey Sinia,
thanks a bunch for the comments, I'lll work on all of that laugh.gif
And great job everybody else!!!

--------------------
My Gear:
Mexican Stratocaster
Ibanez S series
Martin and Co Sigma Guitars TB-1B (electro acoustic)
Seagull S6 Cedar
Peavy Bandit 65
Peavy Backstage Plus
Korg Pandora PX4

My youtube channel: Cassien's Youtube

+Quote Post
derper
Mar 21 2012, 12:01 AM
Learning Tone Master
I hate to admit it, but I jumped on at the end of the deadline and hit this one after band practice (and a few too many beers... huh.gif ) and didn't give it enough time. Though it was "something", I'm ultimately ashamed of the horrid timing, unclear/sloppy notes, and overall "aimlessness" of the whole run. Especially when compared to the other takes.

But, GMC is a learning experience.... I learned to STEP IT UP on my next collab, and make sure to give it some solid effort and actually write something, as opposed to a sloppy "beer run".

And to everyone else....AWESOME job!! You all really ripped some great, inspired, and polished runs!!

--------------------

Check out my awesome Nintendo Cover-band, EMULATOR!!
http://www.reverbnation.com/emulator

Now.....go practice!!

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Mar 21 2012, 03:43 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero
Thanks Sinisa for the comments and the fanatic track to jam with! smile.gif
I enjoyed hearing everyones take! Well done! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:54 PM