2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Festive Challenge 2010 - Uploads
Ben Higgins
Dec 27 2010, 03:39 PM
Instructor
Brilliant stuff we're seeing so far.. Well done to all who've submitted already ! Keep 'em coming folks !! smile.gif

Gitarrero, we hope to see your hamster some time again in another video.. it's not the same without him wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dark dude
Dec 27 2010, 05:36 PM
GMC:er
Ahh so gutted about this but don't expect my entry. I've no idea why my recording setup isn't working properly today and that's that.

Good luck to the rest of you!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
superize
Dec 27 2010, 05:39 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Here is my entry.

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
maharzan
Dec 27 2010, 06:05 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
nice sup! I see a winner already. smile.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Nielzsz
Dec 27 2010, 06:06 PM
Learning Roadie
Here is finaly my upload, i just couldnt put myself to play guitar the last 2 weeks, but i have something now biggrin.gif

Its not my best work, but i find is so hard to play well and be fillmed... but hea, my guitar has atleast the christmas spirit!

I loved all the other entries btw, really great job!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Dec 27 2010, 06:32 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
My entry, don't know why buy my Reaper cut the ending of the backingtrack... I don't know how to fix it, the BT was working okay with gearbox, but in reaper it was shorter.. I even re-downloaded the BT and re-lunched reaper, but it still was like that:(
I must say that playing with such a long beard makes it hard to see guitar frets, but still long beards are awesome wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lester
Dec 27 2010, 07:10 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi guys,

here's my upload, I did it so many times my pinky hurts like hell! biggrin.gif

Hope you like it!

Cheers!
Lester

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Dec 27 2010, 08:02 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey Guys..
Here is my take smile.gif

Good Luck to everybody..

edit: Well I had to edit this again cause now I think the video is not so much out of sync I guess it was beacuse of youtube or something like that.. and not me after all tongue.gif

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: Dec 28 2010, 12:58 AM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 27 2010, 08:26 PM
Instructor
WOW ! I must say I'm totally impressed by all of you... really blown away.. well done guys ! It's going to be near impossible to pick winners.. but then. seeing as I gave you all an annoyingly hard challenge, it's only fair that you do the same to us in return !! wink.gif

Thank you all for taking part, you've all worked your butts off ! cool.gif

+Quote Post
maharzan
Dec 28 2010, 07:26 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Marek, looks like a Santa with a devil head (guitar). smile.gif Good to see so many takes.

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 28 2010, 10:18 AM
GMC Founder
Fantastic - the competition is now closed. Stay tuned for the results!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 5 2011, 10:54 AM
GMC Founder
Winners are here:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...c=37754&hl=

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:03 AM