2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Say To Me The Lessons That You Need!
Carlos Carrillo
Apr 12 2008, 04:08 PM
Instructor
My idea is that you tell me about the lessons that you need.I want to know your tastes and your lacks. wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
superize
Apr 12 2008, 04:11 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Could you do a lesson on power metal riffs and solos?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Martin la guitar...
Apr 13 2008, 04:55 PM
GMC:er
i really like your lessons carlos, but if you ask, mabye you could do a blues lesson?

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Apr 13 2008, 05:19 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Martin la guitarra @ Apr 13 2008, 05:55 PM) *
i really like your lessons carlos, but if you ask, mabye you could do a blues lesson?

yeah, a modern blues one, like muris did before. That would be cool!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 13 2008, 05:59 PM
Could you do a lesson on "How to learn songs/riffs/etc by ear" ohmy.gif Or some other lesson on training your ears ohmy.gif
That would be great !

This post has been edited by Mark.: Apr 13 2008, 05:59 PM

+Quote Post
steve25
Apr 13 2008, 06:47 PM
QUOTE (Mark. @ Apr 13 2008, 05:59 PM) *
Could you do a lesson on "How to learn songs/riffs/etc by ear" ohmy.gif Or some other lesson on training your ears ohmy.gif
That would be great !

I need this as well, lessons on ear training and applying it to guitar and stuff

+Quote Post
Martin la guitar...
Apr 13 2008, 07:34 PM
i need ear training too, badly! But again, sweet blues are always welcome!

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Apr 14 2008, 03:45 PM
Instructor
ok boys! hard work in his lessons!Thanks by its orders! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
May 25 2008, 06:05 AM
QUOTE (Carlos Carrillo @ Apr 14 2008, 09:45 AM) *
ok boys! hard work in his lessons!Thanks by its orders! wink.gif

Well I feel your stongest card is that you come up with nice sounds. Not trying to be technical so to speak, just great sounds. Gabriel does the same thing. I think you should stay on the horse that took you here, go with your best suit. Do lessons that illustrate the style of some bands that have been overlooked up to this point, the types that most people like to listen to, not just guitar god worshiping types.

I take on some of the very difficult lessons, but also most of yours, yours are nice. Nice is good, you generally have a really nice sound. And you invented the 9-tuplet (in Easy in F). Although I don't think that you realize it (you notated it differently, but those are definitely 3 9-tuplets, holding the last note).

+Quote Post
Col Roberts
May 25 2008, 08:54 AM
Learning Roadie
I'd like to see you do a modern blues solo, too. About intermediate level.

Cheers.

+Quote Post
SonofDestiny
Jun 4 2008, 07:33 PM
Can you do a lesson on how you find those catchy melodies or is that something you just gotta hear? smile.gif

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.

+Quote Post
Rooks
Sep 19 2008, 06:30 PM
Hey Carlos. I really enjoy your lessons! that you put feeling to the strings before speed biggrin.gif

A lesson I'd really miss from you is even MORE Vai style.. My 2 favorite Vai pieces is The Cying Machine and Dyin' Day. Since they are really really advanced to play maybe you could maybe make a lesson that served as a "homage" to those songs, but on a intermediate level. biggrin.gif

I especially <3 Dyin' day because of the main "riff", the small breaks that steve makes.. His timing is everything in that song it is incredible

Thanks, Rooks

This post has been edited by Rooks: Sep 19 2008, 06:38 PM

--------------------

Gear: Guitar Cort EVL X4 , Squier Strat Amp Peavey Valveking 112 50w

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 19 2008, 07:04 PM
Erm. Let's see. Another SRV lesson biggrin.gif

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 19 2008, 07:14 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Blues please, not texas style.

+Quote Post
Nazgul
Oct 29 2008, 09:04 PM
A Rise Against lesson. biggrin.gif Since you listen to 30 Seconds To Mars, that should fit your style, at least a bit. smile.gif

--------------------
Chuck Norris rules!

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Feb 2 2009, 01:56 PM
Instructor
Ok friends! I am preparing a series of " In the style of " but of guitarists, this way to analyze some of his better songs! Thank you for answering to the topic, your opinions are really important! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
utak3r
Feb 2 2009, 02:00 PM
As for now I like your lessons as they are smile.gif

--------------------
Machines don't bleed that easily...
utak3r.pl

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Feb 3 2009, 01:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (utak3r @ Feb 2 2009, 02:00 PM) *
As for now I like your lessons as they are smile.gif

Thanks my friend! do you like the video games? cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
berko
Feb 3 2009, 01:56 PM
I liked the AFI lesson Carlos! cool.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Carlos Carrillo
Feb 3 2009, 02:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (berko @ Feb 3 2009, 01:56 PM) *
I liked the AFI lesson Carlos! cool.gif

WOW!
I did AFI's lesson because many members wrote to me, since also they ask for "in the style of guitarist" Thanks for your comment! Do not hesitate to ask for your favorite band!

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:55 AM