> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Gmc (you're Gonna Love It) Video Collab, Let's make a HIT! :D
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 11 2012, 02:53 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Here is my take for the new chorus :

Attached File  bass_new_chorus_full_mix.mp3 ( 465.05K ) Number of downloads: 119

Attached File  bass_new_chorus_bass_only.mp3 ( 1.07MB ) Number of downloads: 121

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 11 2012, 02:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jan 11 2012, 10:53 AM) *
Here is my take for the new chorus :

Attached File  bass_new_chorus_full_mix.mp3 ( 465.05K ) Number of downloads: 119

Attached File  bass_new_chorus_bass_only.mp3 ( 1.07MB ) Number of downloads: 121

Cool!! Thanks a lot Bogdan!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 14 2012, 06:06 AM
Instructor
Hey guys!! This is a new version with Bogdan's bass... I recorded my rhythm guitars again following a bit more Bogdan's rhythm in the chorus and using a Mesa Boggie amp instead of the line 6 pod... let me know what you think!

I think that Bogdan did a great arrangement of the song!

Attached File  GMC_Collab___Mesa_Boogie___Bogdan.mp3 ( 4.59MB ) Number of downloads: 137

Attached Image

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Jan 14 2012, 08:13 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 13 2012, 09:06 PM) *
Hey guys!! This is a new version with Bogdan's bass... I recorded my rhythm guitars again following a bit more Bogdan's rhythm in the chorus and using a Mesa Boggie amp instead of the line 6 pod... let me know what you think!

Agreed! Bogdan rulez!
Quick question about recording your Dual Rec - what volume level did you use on your rig for recording? Do you pump it up past the half way mark? I like the tone alot wink.gif

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jan 14 2012, 08:41 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Ok I am ruining this song.. I am NOT a vocalist but just giving a try of the melody on my head.. yeah its a softer side for the song and Kris does awesome job for the metal thing. If anyone has a metal voice perhaps s/he can redo it. I know you don't like it but anyway, wanted to share.. Please don't make fun of me. smile.gif

http://soundcloud.com/nazraham/gmc-song-test

This post has been edited by maharzan: Jan 14 2012, 08:44 AM

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 14 2012, 08:51 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Jan 14 2012, 04:13 AM) *
Agreed! Bogdan rulez!
Quick question about recording your Dual Rec - what volume level did you use on your rig for recording? Do you pump it up past the half way mark? I like the tone alot wink.gif

I used the modern sound of the channel 2 and these are the settings

Presence 2
Master 4
Gain 7
Bass 6
Mid 6
Treble 4

QUOTE (maharzan @ Jan 14 2012, 04:41 AM) *
Ok I am ruining this song.. I am NOT a vocalist but just giving a try of the melody on my head.. yeah its a softer side for the song and Kris does awesome job for the metal thing. If anyone has a metal voice perhaps s/he can redo it. I know you don't like it but anyway, wanted to share.. Please don't make fun of me. smile.gif

http://soundcloud.com/nazraham/gmc-song-test

hey!! Cool idea! Kris is working on the vocals for this one so maybe this take could give him some extra ideas! Let's see what he says! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jan 14 2012, 08:55 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Thanks Gabriel. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 14 2012, 07:35 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! this is how the solo section is being built... there are some spaces for Nimrandir and Enlo22 takes because I need the only guitar takes from you guys. smile.gif

As soon as I have those takes we can consider this part done,,, but if there is any of you that want to record something today or tomorrow and post it I can make this section longer!

Check it out!

Attached File  GMC_Video_Collab_Solo_Sections.mp3 ( 2.32MB ) Number of downloads: 107

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
quadrium
Jan 15 2012, 12:30 AM
Learning Tone Master
Wow! Sounds awesome smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 15 2012, 12:37 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 14 2012, 06:06 AM) *

Attached File  GMC_Collab___Mesa_Boogie___Bogdan.mp3 ( 4.59MB ) Number of downloads: 137

Attached Image

Thanks a lot Gab - this is really fun! smile.gif

Mix sounds awesome and its so cool to see the picture from the studio recording.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 15 2012, 06:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jan 14 2012, 08:37 PM) *
Thanks a lot Gab - this is really fun! smile.gif

Mix sounds awesome and its so cool to see the picture from the studio recording.

Thanks Bogdan!! I'm now adding Kris vocals and I'm loving the results!!!! I'll be posting the final mix soon! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 15 2012, 10:15 PM
Instructor
Hey guys!!! This is the version with Vocals!!!! smile.gif
I worked a bit on the structure and also added some backing vocals. smile.gif

I hope that you like it!! I still have to add Enlo22 and Nimrandir solos in the solo sections (but I haven't received the files yet).

If you like this version we can go for the videos. These are the things that I would need:

1. Kris video singing the song and maybe playing some rhythm guitars.
2. Bogdan video playing the bass for the song.
3. Nimrandir Solo Video. (as well as the audio takes)
4. Some of you playing the rhythm guitar for the song!! Don't let me alone with the riffs! biggrin.gif
5. Film yourself singing the heroic "GMC" or "Practice" to add in the video!
6. Film whatever you think that could be added to the video and post it here!

I think that's all... smile.gif

Attached File  GMC_Video_Collab_Vocals_Final_Version.mp3 ( 4.93MB ) Number of downloads: 117

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
maharzan
Jan 15 2012, 10:31 PM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Awesome!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 15 2012, 10:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (maharzan @ Jan 15 2012, 06:31 PM) *
Awesome!!

Thanks! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Nimrandir
Jan 15 2012, 10:54 PM
GMC:er
Here is my take.. actually 4 different recordings of it biggrin.gif. I trust the choice of the one with least amount of mistakes to you Gab smile.gif. Just tell me which one you have chosen, so I'd know what guitar to use for the video biggrin.gif.

I decided not to post the 2nd solo, as it will take alot of time, and I don't want to delay the collab any longer (sorry for the delays!).

Attached File(s)
Attached File  GMC_Collab_solo_ESP1.mp3 ( 390.99K ) Number of downloads: 294
Attached File  GMC_Collab_solo_ESP1_NBT.mp3 ( 611.42K ) Number of downloads: 108
Attached File  GMC_Collab_solo_ESP2_NBT.mp3 ( 611.42K ) Number of downloads: 111
Attached File  GMC_Collab_solo_JEM1_NBT.mp3 ( 611.42K ) Number of downloads: 105
Attached File  GMC_Collab_solo_JEM2_NBT.mp3 ( 611.42K ) Number of downloads: 100

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 15 2012, 11:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nimrandir @ Jan 15 2012, 06:54 PM) *
Here is my take.. actually 4 different recordings of it biggrin.gif. I trust the choice of the one with least amount of mistakes to you Gab smile.gif. Just tell me which one you have chosen, so I'd know what guitar to use for the video biggrin.gif.

I decided not to post the 2nd solo, as it will take alot of time, and I don't want to delay the collab any longer (sorry for the delays!).

Are you joking me??? All the takes are top level man! It's so difficult to choose! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Nimrandir
Jan 15 2012, 11:26 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 16 2012, 12:15 AM) *
Are you joking me??? All the takes are top level man! It's so difficult to choose! smile.gif

Haha thanks Gab smile.gif. I just hear those tiny mistakes in all my takes, like being a little off the beat or missing some notes in fast runs. Probably just imagining stuff biggrin.gif tongue.gif.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 15 2012, 11:32 PM
Instructor
New version with Nimrandir solo and some little mix adjusts! Let me know guys if you have some suggestions regarding the mix!

Attached File  GMC_Video_Collab_Vocals_Final_Version_2.mp3 ( 5.26MB ) Number of downloads: 118

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 15 2012, 11:47 PM
GMC Founder
Haha yeah!!! Now we're talking - I think this is very promising! Let me digest soem more and I'll come with some concise feedback (and see what areas I can improve in my vocals)

Also it's awesome to be backed up by your vocals Gabe =) Very clever use of the rhythmic vocal line at the end.

Oh and did I mention solo guitars in this tune rock?! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 16 2012, 12:19 AM
Instructor
Those vocals are 100% crazy! smile.gif Can't wait for final version biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:19 PM