Been Hanging Around For More Than A Year And ..., Hello from France
JkB
Jul 9 2010, 10:20 PM
GMC:er
Finally decided to post something up in the forum ...

I am a 17-year-old guitarist from France
I've been playing for about two years and a half and GMC really helped me to improve as a musician. However I never felt comfortable with forums chatting and stuff, even though i always read new topics, but it occured to me that i need to share more instead of staying in my corner playing.

This week i participated to a kind of formation ( a "stage" I would to say in french but i'm too lazy to look for the word right now) and I realized how much i sucked at rythm playing and how much i lack discipline as i always played the accents and stuff using my ear and only used tabs.
Anyway, summer has begun, hence no more school cool.gif and i'm planning to play the guitar a lot and post things here on gmc

I'd also like to tell all the instructors here how amazing they are. If there is any collab going on i could participate in just tell me. smile.gif

And btw, sorry for the weird pseudonyme, i guess it makes no sens if you try to pronounce the individual letters in your own langage. I used to use it in video games when i was like 12-13 and created this account for gmc more than a year ago rolleyes.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:17 PM