Baroness - The Red Album
The Uncreator
Dec 9 2007, 06:49 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...ed_Album_Review

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Apr 16 2009, 10:46 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 9 2007, 07:03 PM
GMC:er
I'll have to check them out. I've never heard of them. Thanks Uncreator. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Owen
Dec 9 2007, 07:05 PM
Truely awesome album! Did you find this from my mentioning it on the metal recommendations topic? smile.gif

Love the introduction of Rays On Pinion the three minutes till it kicks in is just a phenomenal build up.

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Alex Lewis
Dec 9 2007, 08:59 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
This band are awesome its like tool, mastodon and jethro tull in a blender seriously good stuff and it gets better the more you listen to it!

ITs all bout the prog metal baby!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 9 2007, 09:01 PM
QUOTE (Alex Lewis @ Dec 9 2007, 02:59 PM) *
This band are awesome its like tool, mastodon and jethro tull in a blender seriously good stuff and it gets better the more you listen to it!

ITs all bout the prog metal baby!!

I love prog.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 9 2007, 10:50 PM
QUOTE (Owen @ Dec 9 2007, 10:05 AM) *
Truely awesome album! Did you find this from my mentioning it on the metal recommendations topic? smile.gif

Love the introduction of Rays On Pinion the three minutes till it kicks in is just a phenomenal build up.

I was in the store today and i saw the album hidden away behind a ton of Cephalic Carnage albums, picked it up and i was like

"Baroness, someone told me about them on GMC...."

Couldn't remember who (now i know) so i bought it, drove home, after the first track i was like

"WTF?!?! Who are these guys!! they kick ass!!"

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 17 2008, 08:44 PM
Alright people, re-read the review, there is another review on this album, and from a different point of view, so check it out! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Jan 17 2008, 10:59 PM
Instructor
I've never heard of them, but I will definitely check them out! smile.gif Thanks Uncreator!

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Jan 30 2008, 06:37 PM
I loved this album!! The artwork, music, and overall vibe is awesome!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Mr T
Dec 15 2009, 02:05 PM
Did you guys hear the blue record yet? Awesome record cool.gif Definitely has a spot in my top 10 albums this year.

--------------------

Roland Cube 30; Toneport GX; Cort kx1; Ibanez RG1570; Ibanez EW35ABE-NT

http://www.last.fm/user/Mr_T83

+Quote Post
brandon
Mar 1 2010, 06:02 PM
Yeah, the new album is really good. that and the new mastodon are the 2 best albums to come out in a while. so, ironically, the guitarist from my old band just started playing with a new band who is doing a tour with both mastodon and baroness starting in april. needless to say, we are all very jealous.

+Quote Post
JVM
Mar 1 2010, 06:44 PM
Learning Roadie
Wow, these guys kick ass smile.gif Nice find gentlemen!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:58 PM