Oddfellow Caveman Drive...
Spock
Jul 30 2014, 04:49 PM
GMC:er
One of my friends from work just purchased one of these and it sounds incredible!

We hooked up on Skype a couple weeks back and he was showing me some guitar patterns, and I had no idea this was what he was using, I thought he was playing through his Marshall - it sounded that good. He uses ONLY Les Paul's.

Check it out - they run $180 here in the states.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Jul 30 2014, 07:30 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
that sounds pretty cool indeed, especially with his gibsons. I wouldnt mind one smile.gif

QUOTE (Spock @ Jul 30 2014, 04:49 PM) *
He uses ONLY Les Paul's.

your mate sounds like a man of impeccable taste cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 30 2014, 11:53 PM
GMC:er
First off, that guys rig in the vid is KILLER!! Check it out. It looks amazing on camera as well. That's something folks often fail to consider when making videos. Whatever is in the frame will impact how people perceive the entire video. If there is an unmade bed, laundry hamper, etc. in the background it throws a "amateur" vibe right away. But when everything in the frame is a neatly arranged home studio rig, it screams "Pro guy, watch this video!".

The pedal sound cool smile.gif Is it meant to sound like the legendary KLON CENTAUR?

QUOTE (Spock @ Jul 30 2014, 11:49 AM) *
One of my friends from work just purchased one of these and it sounds incredible!

We hooked up on Skype a couple weeks back and he was showing me some guitar patterns, and I had no idea this was what he was using, I thought he was playing through his Marshall - it sounded that good. He uses ONLY Les Paul's.

Check it out - they run $180 here in the states.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:09 AM