Gitarrero - Lesson In The Style Of Die Ärzte
Gitarrero
Mar 4 2012, 05:49 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Hi guys!

Welcome to my next student instructor lesson biggrin.gif
As you know, I am focusing on well known german bands at the moment that are not so well known outside Germany.
Today, I will present you: Die Ärzte! A great fun punk band from Berlin, these three guys have been around for 30 years now, just like Die Toten Hosen smile.gif
These two bands can be called the biggest german punk bands, but other than Die Toten Hosen Die Ärzte have changed their style quite a bit over the last 3 decades.
It is difficult to really define their style in one lesson, cause as I said they changed their style a bit since the 80ies and the drummer and the guitar player write quite different songs smile.gif
Today, we focus on the songs written by the guitar player, they tend to be punky, straight rock songs with nice melodies, arpeggiated chords in the verse parts and powerful choruses.
So, enjoy this lesson! Looking forward to your feedback!
As usual, feel free to make requests for new lessons if you happen to know a german band other than Rammstein and the Scorpions wink.gif

Christian

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gitarrero: Mar 21 2012, 07:14 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  D__backing_track.mp3 ( 3.27MB ) Number of downloads: 167
Attached File  D__tabs.html ( 5.55K ) Number of downloads: 161

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Todd Simpson
Apr 4 2012, 01:52 AM
GMC:er
Killer job man! Nice split screen too! These are really well put together. Congrats!

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Mar 4 2012, 12:49 PM) *
Hi guys!

Welcome to my next student instructor lesson biggrin.gif
As you know, I am focusing on well known german bands at the moment that are not so well known outside Germany.
Today, I will present you: Die Ärzte! A great fun punk band from Berlin, these three guys have been around for 30 years now, just like Die Toten Hosen smile.gif
These two bands can be called the biggest german punk bands, but other than Die Toten Hosen Die Ärzte have changed their style quite a bit over the last 3 decades.
It is difficult to really define their style in one lesson, cause as I said they changed their style a bit since the 80ies and the drummer and the guitar player write quite different songs smile.gif
Today, we focus on the songs written by the guitar player, they tend to be punky, straight rock songs with nice melodies, arpeggiated chords in the verse parts and powerful choruses.
So, enjoy this lesson! Looking forward to your feedback!
As usual, feel free to make requests for new lessons if you happen to know a german band other than Rammstein and the Scorpions wink.gif

Christian

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:18 PM