> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

( 9.8, Pass) Pop Punk, Lesson By Gabriel Leopardi
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 1 ] ** [20.00%]
10 [ 4 ] ** [80.00%]
Total Votes: 5

manuh
Apr 2 2012, 10:19 AM
Learning Roadie
Original lesson: Pop Punk by Gabriel Leopardi

it's a new try of the Pop Punk Video from Gabriel Leopardi. I was concentrate on the palm muting, cause it was not tight enough in the first video.

if you want to see my first try:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydjOQTuz-8Q

thanks!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by manuh: Apr 2 2012, 10:20 AM

--------------------
check out my new band: Trip To New York
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Apr 2 2012, 02:26 PM
Instructor
Yo Manuh, this is a rocking take !

The only thing I can criticise is that some of your strums were slightly in front of the drum beat during the first part of the lesson. After that, everything was super tight.

If you try doing the first half with down strokes like Gab does it might help you stay locked in with the drums.

Great tone as well - good work ! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 2 2012, 03:02 PM
Instructor
Good job man! I'm here just grading! I gave you the comments at the Army's thread. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Apr 2 2012, 06:54 PM
Instructor
Sounds very good! Very good feel! Sometimes you are rushing a little bit, but it's an easy fix for you! You can just play it a few times at a slow tempo using a metronome and it will be perfect!
Good job!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 2 2012, 08:20 PM
Instructor
hey Manuh! Nothing more to add aside from what the guys have already said smile.gif your tone is very very good! Practice a bit more at a slower tempo to be really, really flawless!

Cosmin

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Apr 2 2012, 08:21 PM

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Apr 8 2012, 09:45 PM
Instructor
Great one ! No need to repeat what my colleagues have said about your take. It remains only to practice and give us a few more enjoyable listening smile.gif !

--------------------

+Quote Post
skennington
Apr 11 2012, 05:28 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
well done! 9.8

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:44 AM