> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Slowfingax's Thread, for gab's army
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 1 2014, 03:52 PM
Instructor
Ok, this is my suggested plan for this week, tell me what you think! smile.gif

GUITAR ROUTINE 3:

Alternate Picking:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/move_y...le_finger!/

Legato:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/legato-stamina/

Rhythm:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Metal-Power-Chords/

Musical lesson:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Iron-M...-For-Beginners/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Apr 3 2014, 10:20 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 1 2014, 04:52 PM) *

Hi mate!

Looking good, I'm also thinking with these lesson some easier Ben's Stamina School lessons:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Stamina-School/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Stamin...-2-Downpicking/

First of those lesson you suggested are very difficult, but at the same time...I'll need those kind of lesson for getting some development for my hands and fingers. biggrin.gif

I'll think that two weeks are good time with these lessons and after that we can check situation.

Minimum target is get at least one REC ready on April and that Blues collab on next monday- wednesday. cool.gif

On next week I have much more time for training and I'm waiting it!! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 3 2014, 02:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ Apr 3 2014, 06:20 AM) *
Hi mate!

Looking good, I'm also thinking with these lesson some easier Ben's Stamina School lessons:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Stamina-School/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Stamin...-2-Downpicking/

First of those lesson you suggested are very difficult, but at the same time...I'll need those kind of lesson for getting some development for my hands and fingers. biggrin.gif

I'll think that two weeks are good time with these lessons and after that we can check situation.

Minimum target is get at least one REC ready on April and that Blues collab on next monday- wednesday. cool.gif

On next week I have much more time for training and I'm waiting it!! biggrin.gif

Ok! Let's alternate the ones that I suggested with easier ones to train but also challenge your fingers. Remember that you can use the slower backings for the tricky lessons.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
May 14 2014, 11:48 AM
Hi mate!

I'm here again wink.gif

I had some busy days and those moments when I had time to do something else then I had some problems with my computer again
Finally I made decision to update my laptop with budget I have possibility right now! wink.gif
I'll think it's going to pay itself back it with so many ways....make editing...videos...and everything! I haven't got it yet...but maybe tomorrow or on friday. smile.gif

My laptop is still that old Asus M50Vm Intel Core 2 Duo with 3 gb memory. (with Vista 32 bit)
New one is going to be HP Envy Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ with 8gb memory. (with Win 8.1 64 bit)

After I used to Win 8.1 and get everything installed then I hope that everything is so much easier! smile.gif

I'm going to do these same routine before I'll get my REC's ready with my new laptop! smile.gif
Of course I'm going to make also that 80's collab ready and some more Creativity workouts!

This post has been edited by SlowFingaX: May 14 2014, 11:48 AM

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Reaper

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 14 2014, 04:20 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, thank for the update. Trust me that it's the best thing you can do. We don't notice how much happiness can give us a fast computer. Then, we say, how I was so patient with the older one? You save a lot of time and headache.

Please keep me informed on how the things go and let me know when you need a new plan.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
May 16 2014, 11:32 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 14 2014, 05:20 PM) *
Hi mate, thank for the update. Trust me that it's the best thing you can do. We don't notice how much happiness can give us a fast computer. Then, we say, how I was so patient with the older one? You save a lot of time and headache.

Please keep me informed on how the things go and let me know when you need a new plan.

Hi mate!

I finally got it, but of course it will take some days to used to win 8.1 and get everything ready with it. cool.gif
I'll keep you informed!!

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Reaper

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 16 2014, 05:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SlowFingaX @ May 16 2014, 07:32 AM) *
Hi mate!

I finally got it, but of course it will take some days to used to win 8.1 and get everything ready with it. cool.gif
I'll keep you informed!!

Congrats friend!! smile.gif
Enjoy it!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:22 PM