> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Nimior's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 26 2014, 01:25 PM
Instructor
Hi Álex! Welcome to our thread for Gab's Army. Here I will guide you to take your playing and music abilities to a new level. We will work on everything you need to achieve your musical goals, and we will also share music, and discuss about whatever you'd like.

My main goal is to keep you motivated, inspired and happy.

Please share here your main goals and also some info about you:

Name:
Influences:
Diary practice:
Audio or video recording possibility:

How many hours per day can you dedicate to guitar?
What do you know about theory?

and also post some videos of you playing.

PS: Don't worry too much about language. Just write the way you can, I'll understand. wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nimior
Mar 26 2014, 09:54 PM
GMC:er
Hi there Gabriel and thanks.

Lets see

Please share here your main goals and also some info about you:
My main goal is to achieve is to have fun with my guitar and, if possible, learn how to play my favourite songs and, why not? make my own variations or even songs.
I have a friend of mine which is a wonderful singer, if possible, I wont mind playing with her.

Name: Álex
Playing since: year and three months, practising every day for three months.
Influences: I love Slash (really, love, no homo, but seriously, every guitar player must love him) and would say that is my main influence. Anyway I like Jimmy Page, Eric Jhonson and Brian May.
Less known Walter Giardino, love some of his solos,

Diary practice: One-two hours.

Audio or video recording possibility: Thats a problem, I can record audio easily but have no cam but mobile phone -.-

How many hours per day can you dedicate to guitar? 1-2 hours.

What do you know about theory? Mmm... not much, pentatonic scale, how to make a chord... and that's it ^^¡

thanks in Advantage Gabriel!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 27 2014, 02:26 PM
Instructor
Walter Giardino?? Are you from Argentina? smile.gif

If your mobile phone can record video, please use it to post some videos of you playing here, if not feel free to post some audio. Once I know your current level, I can start designing your guitar plan.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Nimior
Mar 27 2014, 02:53 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 27 2014, 01:26 PM) *
Walter Giardino?? Are you from Argentina? smile.gif

If your mobile phone can record video, please use it to post some videos of you playing here, if not feel free to post some audio. Once I know your current level, I can start designing your guitar plan.

Spain with Argentine parents. Have been there some times. Anyway I think anyone should know Giardino, being from Argentina or not tongue.gif

Will try to record some video if possible, if not audio, what do you want me to play?

This post has been edited by Nimior: Mar 27 2014, 02:54 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 28 2014, 01:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nimior @ Mar 27 2014, 10:53 AM) *
Spain with Argentine parents. Have been there some times. Anyway I think anyone should know Giardino, being from Argentina or not tongue.gif

Will try to record some video if possible, if not audio, what do you want me to play?

yes! I know him. He and his band Rata Blanca are very popular here.

Being a Slash fan I was thinking that you could choose a lesson from these series and record a take as soon as you can play it:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/lessonser...Complete-Style/

What do you think?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:17 PM