Lesson Request: Machine Head
herrb
May 4 2009, 03:52 PM
GMC:er
Hello!

What i Like about Machine Head are their brutal, aggressive riffs combined with lead parts an solos that really remind me on classic pieces. Maybe I'm not the only one who'd appreciate a In The Style of Machine Head lesson? : )

greetz, Peter

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Karl-ss
May 4 2009, 04:49 PM
QUOTE (herrb @ May 4 2009, 03:52 PM) *
Hello!

What i Like about Machine Head are their brutal, aggressive riffs combined with lead parts an solos that really remind me on classic pieces. Maybe I'm not the only one who'd appreciate a In The Style of Machine Head lesson? : )

greetz, Peter

YEah A MH lesson would be awesome! Especially on the kinda style of Asthetics Of Hate and Davidan =)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL UP YOURS!

+Quote Post
herrb
May 4 2009, 07:10 PM
yeah those two songs are awesome! i also like imperial a lot, or old.

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
May 4 2009, 09:13 PM
Instructor
yeah!!! great lesson request guys!!! I´ll come up with this as soon I can.
I´m a MH fan so, it wont be hard for me to cover them XD

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:39 PM