Strings Popping Out Of Floyd Rose
Crazy_Diamond
Jan 30 2011, 08:11 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hi guys,

I was away from home this weekend. And nothing much to do.... I was playing on my old electric guitar (since it's the only guitar I have with me at the moment). I founded that the guitar played really great and that I love the feeling it gaves me when I vibrato.

Just did a whole tone bend on my high e-string and SCHDOIIINNNGGGG !!!! .. I suddenly remembered why I bought another guitar at that time. The licensed Floyd Rose as always been a big deception for me with that guitar. I am not really using the diving/pulling option that much because my strings are popping out from the bridge all the time. I know how to change a string even some luthier has change some strings on it and it keeps popping out.

Is there anyone of you who have some tips on making the strings in the bridge more solid. It could be a great guitar if the Floyd Rose was a bit better. I have taught about changing the bridge but I am not sure all the money invovled would be a great deal.

Beside my guitar is a ESP LTD F-200 (this precise model is now discontinuated I think). I would have love to learn the new Lesson on phrasing with the whammy bar but I can't even bend a whole tone witout the string popping out.

I hope someone on this site has a trick to block the string in the bridge.

Thanks !!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:02 PM