My First Gig Last Night
rhoads
Nov 6 2011, 06:41 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hi all !

I finally had my fist gig last night ! biggrin.gif and it went surprisingly well. There are some really nice fellas here who play together for some time and wanted to put up the show. They contacted me 4 days ago and asked if I want to help them with the second guitar. I said yes of course. Fortunately I knew some of the songs that they were playing and we had a hour of rehearsal before the show. It was mostly blues so it was easy to follow but still, it went surprisingly well and I got to play the intro for Voodoo Child biggrin.gif

Maybe continue as a band together if everything goes well.
I'll post some pics when I get them.

Oh and my new AMT SS-20 preamp was amazing. I don't know how much of the applause were for my improvisations of for the sound of this thing but it cut through the mix like the knife through butter tongue.gif

Great experience !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
rhoads
Nov 8 2011, 08:42 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Finally ! Some pics smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:41 PM