Hello! I Am A New User Of Gmc
paalanders
Mar 23 2012, 06:51 PM
GMC:er
My name is Paal Anders. I have played guitar for many years, mostly playing by my self. My interrest in guitar playing has been so so, but lately i have felt very motivated to start learning again. And i think GMC is very good. I have checked out only a few lessions, and i love it so far. Thanks for great help!
I am 29 years old and from Norway.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Mar 23 2012, 06:53 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Paal smile.gif

It's great that you've decided to kick start your guitar playing.. what sort of music and which guitar players are you interested in ?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Dinaga
Mar 23 2012, 07:30 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Welcome to GMC mate! smile.gif Enjoy the lessons, there's definitely something in your taste to start with biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Mar 24 2012, 01:04 AM
Instructor
Welcome to the site man! Join us on forum every day, there are always new information and lessons !

--------------------

+Quote Post
DarkWaveRiffer
Mar 24 2012, 01:58 AM
GMC:er
Welcome to GMC! Good luck!

--------------------
Keep on playing!

DWR

My goal is to learn to play guitar like its my second language, and my first words to the world will be "Bite Me!".

"Just fn play already!"

Guitarist Title: Air Guitarist

Guitarist Title thread

DWR's EPIC Practice Journal l

DarkWaveRiffer's Modern Music Mentored By Cosmin Thread

Lead Mastery Mentored by Gab

Attacking Scales Mentored By Alex Thread

Want to know how to practice for success?? Click here!!

Are you sabotaging your practice? Click here!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 25 2012, 09:25 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC man! Please let us know if ya need any guidance around here wink.gif exploring the site will also provide nice findings biggrin.gif v-chats, collabs! All sorts of fun activities! See you around mate

Cosmin

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 25 2012, 01:49 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Velkommen til GMC smile.gif
Er bare å spørre om det er noe, vi er her for å hjelpe smile.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Mar 25 2012, 03:11 PM
Learning Roadie
Cool! Another Norwegian. smile.gif Great to have you aboard! Welcome and have fun wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 25 2012, 03:48 PM
Instructor
Hi Paal! Welcome to GMC! Here you will not only find lots of cool lessons, you will find features like mentoring programs, collaborations, Video Chats, Rec program and many other things that makes this site amazing! Let me know if you would like some help or assistance.

Enjoy GMC!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 25 2012, 03:49 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome to GMC Paal! smile.gif
Great to hear that you are motivated to practice!

See you around the site.

/Bogdan

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:40 PM