Recabinet 4?
Todd Simpson
Jan 16 2015, 06:46 PM
GMC:er
Anyone tried RECABINET 4?? It's a cab emulator plugin that does amp emulation now as well smile.gif I liked the last version so I grabbed the new demo. You can download it here if curious smile.gif

http://www.recabi.net/recabinet-4/download-recabinet-4-demo/

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Timmy b
Jan 16 2015, 08:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
Haven't tried it out yet but it looks pretty interesting! I'm curious what others have to say about it though.

I downloaded the demo after watching a great review and demo on youtube.

Got my weekend planned smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jan 16 2015, 08:45 PM
Learning Tone Master
this is the problem I am having.The lead tone is thin and tinty. In my presets and in this video near the end he does a little lead work,and it gets thin. I believe it has to do with sustain(not gain) differences . When I am plugged into my 30 watt line 6 , the sounb is much more rich (even at low gain settings) than all my plug ins

Any ideas ?

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 21 2015, 07:56 PM
GMC:er
I fear something may be wrong with your computer hardware mr crsn. In chat, it seems that your guitar tone is almost under water sounding. I don't know how it sounds in the room but it may be going in to the computer in a wonky way and coming out wonky as a result.

Depending on the settings, you should be able to get some killer tones, especially out of the overloud products. I can't vouch for the RECAB yet as I've not tried the demo. It's installed though so it's on deck wink.gif

I own a copy of the previous version and honestly NEVER used it. It was just a pain since it was just cab emulation and the cabs inside of OVERLOUD seemed to sound as good or better so whats the point? I am curious to see how this new one does now that it's a more complete package.

However, it's still go no fx to speak of so I'd still have to run overloud or something for fx. So if the tones are not just AMAZING, there would still be no point to the plugin.

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Jan 16 2015, 03:45 PM) *
this is the problem I am having.The lead tone is thin and tinty. In my presets and in this video near the end he does a little lead work,and it gets thin. I believe it has to do with sustain(not gain) differences . When I am plugged into my 30 watt line 6 , the sounb is much more rich (even at low gain settings) than all my plug ins

Any ideas ?

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 21 2015, 07:58 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:12 AM