Ignite Amps Tpa1 Impression/experience
Mertay
Jan 29 2015, 08:24 PM
GMC:er
Can be downloaded here; http://www.igniteamps.com/en/audio-plug-ins

Posted about this here a while ago; its a poweramp section emu where you can use it after the ir cab. to make things more realistic sounding.

How I set it; with headphones, just open di signal (naked track and no hardware) of guitar+open it and adjust to make that dry sound a tiny bit more balanced/sweeter. No settings extreme though, its meant to be a detail adjustment tool. Then simply open other plug-ins/hardware to get your guitar sound, the tonal change usually isn't drastic (if so, tweak again) but can be noticed.

How I used it overtime; I make channel presets and this plug-in ended up with each one. But this solo adjusted custom present sounds always needs some tweaking when your jamming on backing tracks or mixing your own project. In time, I noticed this is an excellent tool to apply these adjustments.

Sort of like an eq, specially the "resonance" knob on the back panel is excellent to bring the guitar upfront in the mix when needed. Use other knobs for detail adjustments if needed and finally if still not there then open any other plug-in for mixing.

Adding something to your sound isn't easy specially if you're happy with it. But I strongly recommend giving sometime to learn and fit it to your workflow, it simply works great and applies super fast results for mixing.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Mertay: Jan 29 2015, 08:26 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:56 AM