Who Needs Help?
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 15 2012, 03:57 PM
Instructor
Hello guys!! How is your practising?? Are you working hard?? I'll be online for the rest of the day so I would like to know if any of you need some help, feedback or guidance with the guitar practising. You can write me here, at my personal board or via PM.

In my case, I have been working on new lessons, finishing the edition for the GMC Video Collab and also working on the new compositions for my band's next album so I have been very busy but creating a lot. smile.gif

Gab.-

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Im here to succe...
Feb 15 2012, 04:24 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 15 2012, 02:57 PM) *
Hello guys!! How is your practising?? Are you working hard?? I'll be online for the rest of the day so I would like to know if any of you need some help, feedback or guidance with the guitar practising. You can write me here, at my personal board or via PM.

In my case, I have been working on new lessons, finishing the edition for the GMC Video Collab and also working on the new compositions for my band's next album so I have been very busy but creating a lot. smile.gif

Gab.-

Just learning one of your blues licks videos biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 15 2012, 05:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Im here to succeed @ Feb 15 2012, 12:24 PM) *
Just learning one of your blues licks videos biggrin.gif

That's cool! Which one?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Feb 15 2012, 05:07 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 15 2012, 02:57 PM) *

Gab.-

the cold here is killing me, i have chilblains in both my hands :c can't practice at all...

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Feb 15 2012, 05:09 PM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Im here to succe...
Feb 15 2012, 05:07 PM
It's just called "Blues Licks"

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Feb 15 2012, 05:14 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey Gabriel
Glad Cirse are putting out a new album, I'm enjoying your last one a lot.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 15 2012, 05:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Feb 15 2012, 01:07 PM) *
the cold here is killing me, i have chilblains in both my hands :c can't practice at all...

oh I see! be careful! Warm up before you start playing demanding songs or exercises. My trick for cold days is put my hands in hot water, that's the best way to give warmth to your hands and fingers...

QUOTE (Im here to succeed @ Feb 15 2012, 01:07 PM) *
It's just called "Blues Licks"

Cool! My first blues lesson here! smile.gif
How it goes? Is there any lick that is giving problems?

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Feb 15 2012, 01:14 PM) *
Hey Gabriel
Glad Cirse are putting out a new album, I'm enjoying your last one a lot.

Cool friend! I have around 9 demos, we are working on melodies and I'm also creating more tunes.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Feb 15 2012, 07:44 PM
Learning Rock Star
I did not pick up the guitar today.
I'm trying to find my style of singing

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/musical-singing-lesson/

I need to have more power in my voice, but I'm a bit shy although I guess only one neighbour can hear me.

If I try to make it grandioso and copy the lesson more, my singing is more closed, nasal, and angry I think

When trying to sing more in my own voice I just become a bit too fragile.

It's a work in progress, and I'm not hitting the last notes, because I'm holding back the power within!
Somehow my voice is much much more personal than my guitar playing.

I guess in the weekend I'll do a guitar REC take, probably some palm muting lesson no higher than level 4 for now.

This post has been edited by Ulrik: Feb 15 2012, 07:45 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 15 2012, 08:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ulrik @ Feb 15 2012, 03:44 PM) *
I did not pick up the guitar today.
I'm trying to find my style of singing

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/musical-singing-lesson/

I need to have more power in my voice, but I'm a bit shy although I guess only one neighbour can hear me.

If I try to make it grandioso and copy the lesson more, my singing is more closed, nasal, and angry I think

When trying to sing more in my own voice I just become a bit too fragile.

It's a work in progress, and I'm not hitting the last notes, because I'm holding back the power within!
Somehow my voice is much much more personal than my guitar playing.

I guess in the weekend I'll do a guitar REC take, probably some palm muting lesson no higher than level 4 for now.

hey friend! it's great to knwo that you are training your voice! It's unlimited how many music you can create if you can also sing your music. You can post a sample here if you want some feedback! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:29 PM