> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

My Learning Recordings, Recording of my practice
Marcin Kwaczynsk...
Feb 23 2014, 02:02 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Cosmin!

Remember the deal we've got: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=51335 ?

I've recorded some ideas:

https://soundcloud.com/marcin-kwaczynski/a-minor-phrase-1
https://soundcloud.com/marcin-kwaczynski/a-minor-phrase-2
https://soundcloud.com/marcin-kwaczynski/a-minor-phrase-3

Marcin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Marcin Kwaczynski: Feb 23 2014, 03:46 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 23 2014, 04:35 PM
Instructor
Hey Marcin smile.gif sure thing man!

Now, as a general rule - you should present the ideas in a context or against a metronome click so that we may hear them against a rhythmic landmark. As an overall observation - I can tell you that the pitches are a bit unsure somehow - I don't feel the intention behind the phrases smile.gif Make me believe in what you play! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Marcin Kwaczynsk...
Feb 23 2014, 07:00 PM
Learning Roadie
Can you give me some pointers? Should I play against some backing track?

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 23 2014, 04:35 PM) *
Hey Marcin smile.gif sure thing man!

Now, as a general rule - you should present the ideas in a context or against a metronome click so that we may hear them against a rhythmic landmark. As an overall observation - I can tell you that the pitches are a bit unsure somehow - I don't feel the intention behind the phrases smile.gif Make me believe in what you play! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 24 2014, 08:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marcin Kwaczynski @ Feb 23 2014, 06:00 PM) *
Can you give me some pointers? Should I play against some backing track?

Yeah mate - a backing track or a simple metronome click smile.gif First the metronome, so that we may be sure you are executing correctly and then the backing track so that we may analyze the expression and synch with the other instruments and groove wink.gif

+Quote Post
Marcin Kwaczynsk...
Mar 2 2014, 10:37 AM
Learning Roadie
What about this one Cosmin?

https://soundcloud.com/marcin-kwaczynski/a-minor-phrase-4

Besides that, I'm still practicing string bending and Bear's Lesson. It is slow process for me, but I'm making progress. I should work on vibrato as well. Bear's lesson has it, and without vibrato, my performance doesn't have that sound.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 2 2014, 01:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marcin Kwaczynski @ Mar 2 2014, 09:37 AM) *
What about this one Cosmin?

https://soundcloud.com/marcin-kwaczynski/a-minor-phrase-4

Besides that, I'm still practicing string bending and Bear's Lesson. It is slow process for me, but I'm making progress. I should work on vibrato as well. Bear's lesson has it, and without vibrato, my performance doesn't have that sound.

Hey mate - this seems very nice smile.gif Can you also come up with some chords to complement it? smile.gif Seriously - good challenge here!

Record a clean chord progression to complement the lead line! biggrin.gif Deal?

+Quote Post
Marcin Kwaczynsk...
Mar 2 2014, 01:56 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 2 2014, 01:22 PM) *
Hey mate - this seems very nice smile.gif Can you also come up with some chords to complement it? smile.gif Seriously - good challenge here!

Record a clean chord progression to complement the lead line! biggrin.gif Deal?

Deal biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 2 2014, 02:34 PM
Instructor
Perfect wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:21 AM