Hey Kris, Question?!
shredmaster1393
Sep 29 2009, 04:33 AM
GMC:er
hey do you know a good way to practice when you are away from the guitar for a LOOOOOOOOONG time? because i don't know what to do while my guitar has been taken away from me for a while!!! what should i do? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
its not what you take with you, but what you leave behind that defines greatness
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[font="Impact"

[size="5"][/size]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 29 2009, 08:13 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (shredmaster1393 @ Sep 29 2009, 05:33 AM) *
hey do you know a good way to practice when you are away from the guitar for a LOOOOOOOOONG time? because i don't know what to do while my guitar has been taken away from me for a while!!! what should i do? smile.gif

I would say that the best thing you could do would be two write songs/backings/arrangements. You just need a computer to do that - and when thinking about it, the most aknowledged guitarist are the ones with great songs/backings...

Who knows - maybe this [involuntary?] separation from you guitar will be what sets you apart from other guitarists in the future...!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Sep 29 2009, 08:20 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 29 2009, 08:13 PM) *
I would say that the best thing you could do would be two write songs/backings/arrangements. You just need a computer to do that - and when thinking about it, the most aknowledged guitarist are the ones with great songs/backings...

Who knows - maybe this [involuntary?] separation from you guitar will be what sets you apart from other guitarists in the future...!

I need to learn to do this........maybe I should have my wife take my guitar away for a LOOOOOOOOONG time!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

NAH!!!! tongue.gif tongue.gif

This post has been edited by lcsdds: Sep 29 2009, 08:21 PM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 29 2009, 08:40 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Sep 29 2009, 09:20 PM) *
I need to learn to do this........maybe I should have my wife take my guitar away for a LOOOOOOOOONG time!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

NAH!!!! tongue.gif tongue.gif

Sounds complicated - why don't you just send it to ME!? tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Sep 29 2009, 10:11 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 29 2009, 09:40 PM) *
Sounds complicated - why don't you just send it to ME!? tongue.gif

No no, you've got enough guitars as it is..
I'll take care of it, no problem biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 29 2009, 10:15 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (shredmaster1393 @ Sep 29 2009, 05:33 AM) *
my guitar has been taken away from me for a while!!! what should i do? smile.gif

What should you do? ... I suggest you apologize to your parents or wife. Promise to better yourself and never, ever pull the same stunt again and make your homework/move the lawn. Make an innocent look with tear filled eyes and beg.

wink.gif

+Quote Post
shredmaster1393
Sep 29 2009, 10:56 PM
GMC:er
thanks for all the suggestions!!!

--------------------
its not what you take with you, but what you leave behind that defines greatness
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[font="Impact"

[size="5"][/size]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:18 PM