I've Learned Some Stuff, Now What?
waynedcoville
Apr 28 2012, 01:13 PM
GMC:er
To Whomever it May Concern,
I love your lessons and your teachers are great but I have a concern about what to do with everything I've learned. I've learned several lessons so far, but now what? I now have some awesome parts in my head and under my belt but how do I use what I've learned? What do I do with these pieces of music? I'm writing because I could not find anything on your site about what to do with the parts once they are learned and/or using the parts in a band setting. I hate to just lift the parts and call them mine. Obviously, the teachers wrote them but are they copyrighted? Is it okay to use the parts if I change them enough to make them my own? If so, how would I alter the pieces enough as to not infringe on copy-write laws? And if the pieces where to be altered, would they still retain what I learned in the original lesson? Otherwise, I'm not sure how to benefit from these awesome lessons. Please don't think I'm asking for permission to rip off these great teachers. I'm asking for a hint as what the next step may be. Thank you.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Carvin 6 string bass (walnut neck and body w/burl maple top)
Carvin 5 string AE fretless bass(mahogany neck and body w/ quilt maple top)
Dean 8 string bass
Danelectro BassVI
Washburn 5 string acoustic bass
Hartke HA3500 w/ 4-10x1-15
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Zoom B9.1ut / Crybaby
Monster cables

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 28 2012, 07:49 PM
Instructor
Cosmin explained it perfectly. Here you will find musical lesson but also many lessons where we share tools that can be used to create your own music. The musical lessons are practical examples of what you can do with the scales, chords and theory, so the idea is to analize what we are using (we explain it in the lesson's texts) and you can also use the lessons to train your technique. I'm also running a mentoring program so feel free to tell me if you want to join. wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:37 PM